• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strength Training in South Australia

kindred

I'm interested in knowing whats available for strength training in SA. The only place I know is the South Australian Sports Institute and I live a long way from that place.

Id go to a regular gym but the people there dont seem to be into strength. Most gyms have 1 squat rack and about 30 people trying to use it.

I agree with PTC, i have my setup in the garage, adjustable bench, power rack, heap of different bars, heap of weights. adjustable dumbells, fridge just down the hallway and I choose the music. Cant go wrong

had the same issue, so didnt renmew my 600 a year membership and spend that money on rack, bench press, weights, bars, dip/chin up rach and presto no waiting in line!!!!