• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PowerSports Club - Opening soon.

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
PowersportsClD32aR02bP02ZL_gray.jpg

Just thought I would let everyone know that mine and Kris's new strength and conditioning/powerlifting centre will be opening Dec 5th.

I have had a few emails from guys on the forum so I thought I would put a thread up and let everyone know when the opening date will be.

If you would like anymore info on the club then you can check out the website (Powersports Club | THE Hardcore Gym in Canberra) or your very welcome to email me at joel@powersportsclub.com.au

Thanks for all the support guys.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the club.

Joel
Manager - PowerSports Club
5/14-16 Kembla St, Fyshwick, ACT

livepreviewaspx.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, I'm going to try to come down for a look. I still have your number so I might call when I can come down and say hello.

Cheers Adrian

Dude, I'm going to try to come down for a look. I still have your number so I might call when I can come down and say hello.

Cheers Adrian

Very welcome to come down and train whenever you like mate!

Joel do you know what time you are opening on Saturday? Im heading to Sydney on the 5th but defintely want to come for the opening.

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay me and Kris have been setting everything up and its been a pretty big job! lol

We have not looked into what time we will open saturday - maybe 9am - but i'll have a chat to Kris and we will send out an email to everyone next week and let everyone know. I also talked to Glen more today regarding the oly session you wanted and he is keen as to help you guys out - I will email you though we abit more detail.

The club is looking good! (I think anyway lol).

We have also added 20m by 4m of indoor grass so we can do conditioning work on it aswell as out side - looks sweet.

PTC you gotta come check it out!!!!!

Thanks guys!

i should be able to come past in the afternoon if u still open. like 2 or 3ish.. going fishing friday arvo to lake eucumbene and ill be back by lunch time saturday

i should be able to come past in the afternoon if u still open. like 2 or 3ish.. going fishing friday arvo to lake eucumbene and ill be back by lunch time saturday

Good stuff mate! - we will prob open till 5ish id say.

Weak Bluey, what kind of a lifter walks into an elite training facility on opening day and doesnt bust his ass.

Are your feet bloated, dont want to get sweaty, been on your feet all day, too tired, havent got a bike, cant right now, got homework, dont wanna smell bad, etc

Im driving to Sydney at lunchtime for my wedding anniversary? Markos Ill make you a deal...

If Joels open at 9am, i will be there and do a full workout and take pics to prove it.

haha bluey markos is just gonna say do it. he has to do something if u do that if its going to be a deal..

went and checked out the place at lunch. met both the guys. looks like it will be a pretty good facility when finished.

Hey guys - Thanks to Brendon for taking the time to come check out the centre today.

We are getting the oly benches and power racks this weekend, + tires, kegs and afew little bits.

We may even open mid next week - we still have a few dumbells to come next week seeing as they were on back order but other than that everything is good to go from mid next week.

I'll put some pics up when I get some time - we have taken pics at all the diff stages of set up just to keep track.

Cheers!

Also im looking at doing abit of a saturday strongman/power training starting the week after we open.

Just email me if your keen to do something like this and I can start setting some stuff up.

Prob like 9-10:30 saturdays.

Just got the power racks in and the bench press x 2 - racks were made for us with band attachments etc - also got chains in today also and all different band sizes - 2 sets of everything.

Still to come over the next couple of weeks and mid jan:

safety squat bar
box squat boxes
Farmers walk
Yoke
Supported row
rev hyper

The place is starting to look like a gym lol.