• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Intro

My introduction

• Total voters
M

mattyk

Name: Matt Kelly
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? 5 years
Favorite foods? Pizza, Steak
Favorite exercises? Dips
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Would like to build up a bit more and tighten the mid section, and bigger legs/calves
Goal(s) you already HAVE reached? Dropped 55kgs so far, but won't be happy until who knows when.
Favorite song to listen to while working out? At the moment fallout boys cover of Beat it, all time favorite would have to be Evenflow by Pearl Jam
Favorite movie? Blazing Saddles
Favorite TV Show? NCIS Family Guy & Simpson's in a dead heat finish.
Family/pets? Two Cats
Hobbies: I've been a Volunteer fire fighter for 14years now, I'm starting to study to try and get a full time job in the service, i love a round of golf with mates as well.
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: There is a 13 difference from my left hip and right hip.

Welcome mattyk

have a squizz around,i'm sure you'll find some answers in helping to achieve your goals

Welcome MattyK,

Glad that you have lost weight, just remember, we are not all into competitive body building. I just do it to keep young.

MightyTriby

I don't think i want to be a pro bodybuilder, tonnes of respect for them though, the commitment they have etc, i wouldn't mind becoming a trainer in the not so distant future though, depends on what happens after i get married and if we have kids. Long way off yet but not too long i hope.