• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

All the ladies on the forum.

k_21

Gals,

I need your opinion!

Here's the deal. I was in the gym last night
(I finally got there this week!). In any case
I saw a gal working out who had an awesome
six pac, tries, shoulders etc.

So me being me was looking at her and thought
DAMN now that takes dedication and hard work!
I was NOT looking at her in a sexual way or
anything like that! Just appreciating how hard
she must have been working out to look that good!

Anyway, I got the feeling that she may have thought
I was looking at her for other reason/s :eek:

I couldn't help 'laugh my a$$' off inside afterwards.

"Comments welcome from the female perspective"

Devante.

umm well..yes she may have thought you were checking her out on a sexual note, cause most of the time when men do check you out..it is!
But in saying that, you say that you were "admiring her" but she was not to know that, so quickly, she would have thought that you perving.
I bet she got a kick out of it though. I think there is no harm in looking and checking a female out in a gym, as long as you aren't looking at the ass or breasts and making it known. If you do....be good at making it descrete..:)

How long were you looking at her for? If just a quick glance, then that's OK. If you were staring then she has every right to be freaked out :D

How long were you looking at her for? If just a quick glance, then that's OK. If you were staring then she has every right to be freaked out :D

Long enough to make sure that she knew
I was looking... :D LOL.

Next time I'll just walk up and slap on the
a$$ and say "Hey tight 'buns'!!:eek:

OK.. OK... before the entire female population
on the forum jumps on me; the above line about
the 'a$$' slapping was a JOKE!!!

Thanks

Long enough to make sure that she knew
I was looking... :D LOL.

Next time I'll just walk up and slap on the
a$$ and say "Hey tight 'buns'!!:eek:

OK.. OK... before the entire female population
on the forum jumps on me; the above line about
the 'a$$' slapping was a JOKE!!!

Thanks

oh my god.. that's so inconsiderate to women. It's treating women like objects..

brb, food.. *goes off to the strip joint* =P Lol