• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Confused need help

gents.bond

G'day All

I am confused with bulking up and cutting theory in muscle building. Some people suggests it is possible not to gain fat (even cut fat %) while bulking up( by clean diet), while some others suggest bulking up and cutting are just two opposite things, so while bulking up we would definitely gain some fats too. Now my concern i m 178 cm tall and weigh 73 Kg with 16-17% body fat! I am trying to increase my size (Quality weight). But one thing is killing me is the idea of getting more fat while bulking up.. i don't know what should i do. One thing i know is I am ready to pay the price to get in better physique .. no matter how long it takes.. Any Suggestions?

Cheers!!

G'day All
One thing i know is I am ready to pay the price to get in better physique .. no matter how long it takes.. Any Suggestions?

Cheers!!
With this attitude I'm sure you will do very well.
Read those threads and get to it.

Oh that's right, we're on the aussie bb forums, I guess we ought to be calling you maaaaaaaate instead...