• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where are all the woman?

M

MADDYSMUM

Not that I dont love talking to you blokes:p
But it seems that there are no or not many woman posting on here anymore...

I've wondered that same thing. Where did they go? (Apart from Katie.)

I'm still here, just winding up a project and then I can have my life back again.

breebreerocks, Chussen, Solitaire... where are they now?

None of my friends are into weight training or exercising for that fact! ...boring lives they have :)

yer i got a girl to join but she hasnt been on since hmmmm

Hi Everyone!
I'm Annie, I'm a lifter at PTC. MM told me about this site, so I've just popped in to check it out. It's great to see that there are other girls out their who are into training. Hope to speak to you all soon.

Here are some recent pics of Annie

34.jpg

127.5kg deadlift, her PB is 130kg

44.jpg

57.5kg bench press, her PB is 60kg

Welcome Annie,
Great to see the girls here.

Looking awesome.

If only more girls realized the benefits of training with weights......

All the girls I know say " I don't want big muscles..... "
But
Every one of them wishes they had Sarah Connors arms in T2.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best

vader-nator:)

Here are some recent pics of Annie

34.jpg

127.5kg deadlift, her PB is 130kg

44.jpg

57.5kg bench press, her PB is 60kg

Hi Annie, welcome. Love the pics of you. Looks like you can lift girl! Whats the most you can do?

Annies best lifts

Squat 80kg
Bench 60kg
Clean 60kg
Jerk 55kg
Deadlift 130kg

Annie does 2-3 weight sessions and 3-4 cardio sessions along with 1 Olympic lifting session a week at PTC.

She started lifting in Feb/March this year, had never touched a weight before.

Annie can also do Thrusters with 20kg KB's, dynamic shrugs with 150kg, Ukraininan deadlifts with 64kg KB.

Annie can also do Thrusters with 20kg KB's, dynamic shrugs with 150kg, Ukraininan deadlifts with 64kg KB.

Markos, what's a dynamic shrug as opposed to a normal shrug?

Markos, what's a dynamic shrug as opposed to a normal shrug?
Hi...
I think I can help you out with this question, coz I did them...??? MM will let us know if I'm wrong.
A dynamic shrug is when you pick the weight up off pins or blocks and a normal shrug is from a deadlift off the floor.
I hope thats right! :confused:

Hi Vaden-Nator.
Yeah, it drives me nuts when girls say there not going to training with weights because they don't want big muscles... they have no idea how much work it take to get them and how lean you need to be to see them, is a cop out! I love muscles on girls, it's sexy. MM wrote a newsletter on women with muscles you guys should check it out on ptcfrankston.com it's a great read (all of his newsletters are) there are some great photos on there too.
The benefits for me are amazing, I've had such a bad back all my life, very weak and headaches every day. I would have to go to the Chiro twice a week... now since weight training I couldn't tell you the last time I went.