• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Normal Kid meets a Powerlifter

J

Josh_GTiR

[youtube]nppzGV1U8y8[/youtube]

I figured this sub forum is the best place for this. FARKEN LOL!

Last edited:
"you should just stop your whining and squat deep...... deeeep!"
That should be the AusBB slogan..

I wonder if there is an animation about counting the bar ? hahah

this is ****en great squats for world peace and stop hunger!!!

LOL!

Great find!!

BOTH sides are in need of Yoda.

I have compressed my poor little spinal disks into x-rays from hell with squats, Calf raises, Shrugs and Dead lifts.

You do realize there are costs incurred don't you guys?

Just a funny vid all round.

Where the hell do you find such weird content aimed directly at us?

LOL

Vader, I'm 8 years older than you, zero back injuries from squats, have squatted over 205kg. My brother is 45 and recently squatted 215kg raw. He has also deadlifted 300kg, and recently deadlifted 250kg.

Full squats, raw, will cure excuse making as well as back problems. Just as the video describes.

Some more......

2 Crossfitters 1 Chalk Bucket
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTbas5NgF0&feature=player_embedded#[/YOUTUBE]

Coach Q&A
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPeAE8qTy6M&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Hey PTC thems fighting words.... LOL

I am a sook when it comes to my back.
After learning to walk again in 2002 just lets agree to be in different camps on the subject.

I will assume the role of the Normal Kid in the video. LOL

Doesnt mean I don't envy you guys. I wish I could.

But that word........ excuses. Not wearing it.

That's "my" word for stiring up roid rage outbursts and entertainment. LOL

Vader, I'm 8 years older than you, zero back injuries from squats, have squatted over 205kg. My brother is 45 and recently squatted 215kg raw. He has also deadlifted 300kg, and recently deadlifted 250kg.

Full squats, raw, will cure excuse making as well as back problems. Just as the video describes.

Last edited: