• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gday All, New user

S

SG1987

Gday everyone, just joined up on the site to discuss supplements mostly. i'm 22 and have only started taking them for about 18 months and have made great progress with isatoris mx ls7 and novedex xt, but now i keep trying to find these around and i've found out that they've been made illegal to import or something.

i've taken a few other fat burners and test boosters but there not really on par with these. usp labs' powerful was a good substitute for test but why is it that the government ban these supplements which actually serve there purpose and just let us have the bad stuff. i just dont like being ripped off. does anybody recommend any replacement supplements that are still available?

At 22, you really don't need a Test Booster. You have bucketloads already being made in your body.

Alot of people have told me that but if you think about people like Arnold who started on steroids at 15-16 years old and the same with Cristian Boeving. Everyone wants to be bigger than everyone else so i think a 22 year old taking test boosters is better than going on pro hormones

What you are taking are hardly steroids mate. Get some blood work done, it would be interesting to see what you get from them.

What is your training and diet like?

I do the Mike Mentzer HIT, i mix the frequency up a fair bit but keep it to about twice a week and its works really good for me. Diet is kept pretty clean, my girlfriend is Korean and she stays with me here in the house with her brothers, so its lots of veges, plenty of meat etc.

Arnold only took AAS for cycles before shows, he was not on gear all year round, look at his photo's carfeully you can tell when he was using winni!!. Test boosters work if you are over 35. At 22 your test is in abundance, use some creatine, eea's, and maybe a pre-workout drink.
AZZA

I haven't seen you around for a while Azza!

Listen to this man, when it comes to supps he knows his ****!

Nice to meet you Azza, i've used sizeon before with good results but started getting bad heart/chest pain from it so i stopped, i tried superpump but got the ****s from it and also gasparis other n.o. but nearly blacked out in the gym after taking it.

Whats eea's by the way?

Arnold only took AAS for cycles before shows, he was not on gear all year round, look at his photo's carfeully you can tell when he was using winni!!. Test boosters work if you are over 35. At 22 your test is in abundance, use some creatine, eea's, and maybe a pre-workout drink.
AZZA

I think Azza meant EAA = Essential Amino Acids.

Just buy Creatine itself and not a blend from Gaspari. As for a Pre-Workout use whatever works for you. There are ALOT of products out there. Syn-Tec Napalm is pretty solid.

novedex XT has had a fair few studies done on it. I don't know how valid those studies are though.... they were from different universities but Gaspari more than likely funded those analyses.

In one of the studies, A group of 16 men (I think) were examined over an 8 week period while dosing novedex XT and going on a resistence training program while another group used placebo and resistence training for 8 weeks. On average, the novedex XT group's testosterone went up by 400% or so (though I don't know how they analysed the blood samples) and their free test went up by something similar.

The placebo group didn't have a significant rise. But in body composition, neither group didn't report muscle gains. However the novedex group on average lost 3.5% of bodyfat.... it didn't say how the bodyfat percentage was calculated..

Hey SG, I've come across similar problems whereby a supplement plan was working nicely then things just vanish off the shelves. Powerfull was one of them. Further to that I'm finding it rather difficult to find out what exactly our Gov't is happy to allow. Found some great bargains this week overseas but something as simple as VP2 might get caught...

its just frustrating, these supplements shouldn't be classed as hard drugs, the Americans are getting all the good supplements and we're left with the crap. So does anyone recommend a fat burner available in oz? i had fantastic results with isatoris mx-ls7 but thats been banned now as well:confused:

its just frustrating, these supplements shouldn't be classed as hard drugs, the Americans are getting all the good supplements and we're left with the crap. So does anyone recommend a fat burner available in oz? i had fantastic results with isatoris mx-ls7 but thats been banned now as well:confused:
What's the diff between a hard drug or normal drug?
Australia is right on the money banning these class of drugs, they serve no purpose and too many ignorant people abuse them. Too many loopholes in the US allow them to be sold.

According to Shrek everyone should live bubble rap and worship the TGA for thier bull**** !!

hey folks, been away for a bit but thought i mentioned i picked up some novedex off the net from someone else in oz so it is out there, just hope i can get a constant supply of it to last awhile