• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is anyone using C9-T11 to gain muscle

M

MADDYSMUM

I came across a website that guarantees this supplement will gain muscle in 30 days or your money back!
Hmmm.. Sounds interesting, but wanted to know if anyone uses it.
This is what it said on a web site...

[SIZE=+0]Now YOU Can Gain 20 lbs of Solid Muscle Mass in Just 30
Days with Powerful C9-T11"
[/SIZE]
ANABOLIC C9-T11 IS THE BEST NATURAL MUSCLE
BUILDER TODAY - NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE...

Interested in your thoughts please:).

Please stay away. All it is is CLA (Conjugated Lineloic Acid) and it will not add all that muscle, probably none at all.

Some people use it to aid weight loss but the jury is still out on it's effectiveness..

Please save your money. If it were that good it would be classed as an anabolic and banned.

ok, so can you please recommend to me what kind of protein shake or tabs I should be taking? I am doind weights at home and have noticed that I am gaining muscle on my biceps, but want to work on my triceps. Also I am starting to get abs. I just want to increase my muscle. I eat low gi, and dont eat any junk food what so ever.

Whats the best supplement for me? I weigh 49.9 kilos and am 172 cms.
How do I take it and how often?

thanks heaps
Angie