• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Forum Etiquette

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
These are not rules. Most long term members who have been using these forums should know them, either by forming the views overtime, or by the advices of the others. If you are new here, it is advisable to read these at least once. Rules

• Use the report button to report offensive posts or spam.
  • Try to stay on topic.
  • Using smileys is advisable if you are a funny person. The fact that you are just making a joke may be missed if you don't use them.
  • ALL CAPITAL LETTERS posts are rude. Posting with Caps Lock on has been regarded as shouting.
  • SMS style messages could be very cool for some. Unfortunately many others regard them as juvenile.
  • Within these forums, you will be conversing with real people. Please be considerate and polite, just as you would be if you were talking face to face with another person.
  • Never quote a PM (private message) in public without the permission of the sender.
  • If you post your email address on the forums, please make sure it can not be picked up by a email harvester replace @ with [at]

Whenever I have a very strong urge to say, "fck off, you moron," I just hit the report button instead.

Which may annoy the people who get the reports, but saves a lot of drama :cool:

Bump on forum etiquette and a reminder to use the report post function if a post offends you or is inappropriate. Do not take matters into your own hands. This usually turns into a shit storm

Bump on forum etiquette and a reminder to use the report post function if a post offends you or is inappropriate. Do not take matters into your own hands. This usually turns into a shit storm

Kyle, is that you?

Whenever I have a very strong urge to say, "fck off, you moron," I just hit the report button instead.

Which may annoy the people who get the reports, but saves a lot of drama :cool:

Bumping this again,

Some of you better read it and read it well.

Far too many threads are going off topic again and it's repeat offenders. YOU know who you are!!

I'm just gonna delete any shit from now on. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Bumping this again,

Some of you better read it and read it well.

Far too many threads are going off topic again and it's repeat offenders. YOU know who you are!!

I'm just gonna delete any shit from now on. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Thank fuck!!