• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

ONE TEAM

We all know what the word team means; and we also know what a team player means to us all. Here at Ausbb, I'd like to think that we are ALL members of that one single team.

When a team mate is down; we all want to lift him or her up. When a team mate is lost; we all want to show them the way.

We do not kick our team mate when they are down and feeling at their most vulnerable position.

We do not mock and insult our team mate when he or she shows lack of knowledge or understanding in a certain area.

That is not the Aussie way and it's most certainly NOT Ausbb’s way.

The above is not meant to single anyone of you out but rather to put us all on the same leveled playing field.

I say the above to myself before I say it to anyone of you. I am NOT above anyone of you here because I simply know a thing or two. I'm here to learn from the least learned and the least experienced of you all. No one needs to feel intimidated in the least because here at Ausbb, we are ALL equal!

If I fail to abide by the standards I've described above; then I will resign from my position as a moderator and will leave the forum.

If on the other hand you fail to abide by the standards which are set above; then I will make sure that your post is deleted and I'll PM you about it. Failing a second time will have you deal with the administrator.

That was my message to each one of you, (myself first).

Thank you for your time.

Read if you haven't already done so:
10-rules-guidelines-important-info-everyone-read-before-post

Ausbb Moderator,
Fadi Chemaissem.

Last edited:
Great post really captured what Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding is all about

i just want to add, that this community is here for a reason. It is to provide help, encouragement, and make friends along the way.

Please if you see someone make a post, consider responding. Think if it were your post. There are many posts that get ignored and that's not what forums are for.

Let's keep this a fun forum and offer each other encouragement!

Thanks!

Where the heck is Fadi these days?

Fadi come back we miss you!

Your insight and intelligent conversation on lifting (among other things) was always something I looked forward to.

I feel the forum is less without this man.

Graeme

Your insight and intelligent conversation on lifting (among other things) was always something I looked forward to.

Graeme

x 2.....wonder where hes gone...

We are one but we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come,
we share a dream,
And sing with one voice,
I am, you are, we are AUSBB.

Graeme

Thank you Graeme for your wonderful sentiments Sir. Thank you also to the other gentlemen and to lady Bella. Each one of us here is unique and thus has something unique and special to share with and offer others on this awesome forum.

Yes, it's a fact that I've been very quiet as of late. I have not been posting on any forum and I've decided upon reflection, that I won't be posting on any forum except Ausbb if and when I do so.

Cheers,
Fadi.

well it's good to know that you are still around Fadi , hope you're keeping well
drop by every so often let us know you're still kicking

Yeah, don't make a stranger of yourself Fadi, or I'll come find you. :)
No worries mate. By the way Adrian, I must tell you that you have made big improvements in your physique since I saw you last. I hope that you're feeling better for it too Champ. Well done!

Fadi

Thanks Fadi.

I'm feeling and looking the best I ever have.

Good day to you my good man.

Whatever happened to "Team Ausbb" lol

fight.gif