• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ladys? I dont want to be big and bulky..

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Question comes up time and time again..

[youtube]YzL57oCxXAk[/youtube]

Its what you put in your mouth not above your head ;)

SO guys dont be afraid to get your girls doing real exercise as well.. I see alot of the time at the gym the guy goes to his dumbells for culs and his mrs ventures to that weird gliding machine.

Make it a hobby you both can enjoy!

Last edited:
Question comes up time and time again..

[youtube]YzL57oCxXAk[/youtube]

Its what you put in your mouth not above your head ;)

SO guys dont be afraid to get your girls doing real exercise as well.. I see alot of the time at the gym the guy goes to his dumbells for culs and his mrs ventures to that weird gliding machine.

Make it a hobby you both can enjoy!

I agree noobs. Women really underestimate themselves.

PS: Noobs, that was a bad lift. I'm speaking from a weightlifting judge point of you here. Take a close look at her right arm; you'll see a press there. She did not have a clean lock of the elbow. It's good that you've put that up because that's what I've been talking about on the forum when it comes to pressing the weight and getting your lift disqualified.

Please note everyone: I had to make that comment but please disregard and continue with the thrust of noobs's thread. Don't wish for a hijacking here. Thank you.

Fadi.

Last edited:
1.jpg

Thats Vicki, 35 years old, 58kg. Vicki has been lifting heavy weights for a year at PTC. No massive muscles, very femminine.

She squats 80kg, bench presses 52.5kg, deadlifts 110kg, powercleans 42.5kg and can clean and push press 40kg.

Her posture and bodyfat % have improved greatly. Obviously her strength is tenfold ahead of where it was.

She has won the last 2 ladies comps at PTC with a 325kg total combined gym total and 320kg in comp total.

She trains twice a week with heavy weights and does zero cardio.

Her partner competes at triathlons, recently rode to Sydney on his bike, eats whatever he likes and drinks alcohol, does no weight training, and is 15kg overweight at 100kg.

1.jpg

Thats Vicki, 35 years old, 58kg. Vicki has been lifting heavy weights for a year at PTC. No massive muscles, very femminine.

She squats 80kg, bench presses 52.5kg, deadlifts 110kg, powercleans 42.5kg and can clean and push press 40kg.

Her posture and bodyfat % have improved greatly. Obviously her strength is tenfold ahead of where it was.

She has won the last 2 ladies comps at PTC with a 325kg total combined gym total and 320kg in comp total.

She trains twice a week with heavy weights and does zero cardio.

Her partner competes at triathlons, recently rode to Sydney on his bike, eats whatever he likes and drinks alcohol, does no weight training, and is 15kg overweight at 100kg.

Vicki is very femminine, strong, and beautiful. Well done; very well done Vicki!

Fadi.

I really find girls doing heavy resistance training an attractive quality. I have't got my life partner into the gym yet. Diet wise i've got her on track...

thanks for the vid

I really find girls doing heavy resistance training an attractive quality. I have't got my life partner into the gym yet. Diet wise i've got her on track...

thanks for the vid

Well PowerBuilder, if she won't go to the gym, then bring the gym to her. It all fits into a bar and a d/bell and 10 minutes a day to begin with...

Fadi.