• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

District 9

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Anyone seen it? What did you think of it ?

I found it to be a poor movie, reminded me of B grade movie from the 80's , the lead in was too long and slow, it seemed like they got 1/2 into the movie with the lead in and realised that they needed to do the rest of the movie so rushed it

and geez then there was the wide window for district 10

Anyone seen it? What did you think of it ?

I found it to be a poor movie, reminded me of B grade movie from the 80's , the lead in was too long and slow, it seemed like they got 1/2 into the movie with the lead in and realised that they needed to do the rest of the movie so rushed it

and geez then there was the wide window for district 10

Me and my fiance started to watch it but we did not like how they filmed it, like a documetary so we did not se the whole movie.

/Mattias

yeah good idea , you didn't miss out on much
i would've walked out except i paid for gold class

Woah, I have heard the exact opposite about this movie. I haven't seen it myself, I find it hard to find time for movies these days.

I seen it, I loved it, it was tense, well directed and the acting well it was deliberate obviously meant to be doco stlye, but the film was great that lead keffer acted his heart out, the cinematography was great.

The story obviously not believable but I really got into it and the overriding theme appeared to me to reflect current day Africa, will refugees and military contractors.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film.

great movie.. explores the notion of morality, testing of weapons/items on animals/humans and looks at various sections of the apartheid...

was quite smart - swapping the african form for a 'prawn' as it reduced race/gender bias and made the viewer think more than just the surface...

as a final year psychology student I walked away with a plethora of ideas for my dissertation haha

i agree with josh and beer, i actually wanted to see it again. i agree the lead in was a little bit slow however.

definitely the best movie i have seen all year

Great & highly enjoyable film - one of its kind in this genera. It was extremely well made relative to its budget, too.

Me and my fiance started to watch it but we did not like how they filmed it, like a documetary so we did not se the whole movie.

/Mattias

Yeah that didnt go on for the whole movie..

you missed out on the good stuff

One of the best movies of the year, period. Great fresh idea. Great acting considering there was nobody in it.

Ive never understood people saying movies are to slow to get started. Have we all lost our patience ?

One of the best movies of the year, period. Great fresh idea. Great acting considering there was nobody in it.

Ive never understood people saying movies are to slow to get started. Have we all lost our patience ?

Have you seen Quentin Tarantino's Death proof?

There is a perfect example of a film which is slow to get started. The first 97 minutes are drawn out way longer than was really necsessary but the last ten minutes are non stop action and the only action of the whole movie.

Didn't think I would like this but once you get in to it, it is quite enjoyable.

Very different storyline which is good