• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

has anyone tried cytogenix

R

raven819

hey guys jus wondering if anyone has tried cytonox, cytocell or xenadrine RDA-X..

also what would ur opinions be on gaspari's superpump and sizeon.

atm im using BSN No-Xplode and cellmass out of these three what would be best...

hey guys jus wondering if anyone has tried cytonox, cytocell or xenadrine RDA-X..

also what would ur opinions be on gaspari's superpump and sizeon.

atm im using BSN No-Xplode and cellmass out of these three what would be best...

Raven, it's always good to list at least the main ingredients of the products you're inquiring about. Generic/Manufactures names mean nothing; it's the ingredients that is of interest here. This way you'll get a better and a wider response I'm sure. All the best.

Fadi.

Hi Raven, also you might want to list your current height, weight, workouts etc. That would help a lot too :)

height: 171cm
weight: 64kg
wanting to build up size and muscle

OK, I use a Pre Workout product (NO-Xplode) because I am usually a bit tired when it comes to working out. But I honestly think you are wasting your money trying all these different supplements. This is what you should be doing -

1. Eating ALOT (do you know how many calories you eat per day and the macro's?)
2. Training Hard (compound excersizes for you my friend)
3. Resting properly (make sure you get a good nights sleep)
4. Maybe, just maybe you can think about supplements here. This is what I use -

1. Protein Powder
2. Multi Vitamin
3. Fish Oil Caps
4. Creatine
5. Pre Workout (Only on workout days)

I try and get as much as I can from WHOLE FOODS.

Hey Raven,
I started training seriously (well, seriously for me... which I guess is not that serious for most people :) ) about 4 months ago..
I'm always interested in checking out the different supplements out there..
I tried Superpump 250 when I first started, but it made me feel like throwing up during my workout..
I then got a tub of Cytogenix Cytonox, and my first arms session when using that was amazing! Great focus and pump! I've nearly finished the tub now - and I think it has really helped me get psyched for my morning sessions. Quite a clean feeling, and no crash - I've heard some other pre-workouts make people jittery.

So I give Cytonox a big thumbs up!

I'm now trying USP Labs Jack3d. When I'm driving to the gym in the mornings, I feel like I'm on disco bickies.. It's actually quite fun.. :)
Friend of mine tired Jack3d, and had a PB bench press during that session..

As Josh said - most of these kind of supps are a waste of money though. They are rather expensive, and I think it's probably just the caffeine which helps the most anyone.. I'll still continue using these pre-workout supps, as they really help me get psyched for my morning workouts, although I should spend a month or so off them as otherwise i'll never be able to train without them!!

I try and get as much as I can from WHOLE FOODS

On a tangent but I think this is a really important point. Get the nutrition and exercise down pat. Once that is accomplished, look to add in supplements to your repertoire. "Supplements", as the name suggests, are there to support a well established wholefood based dietary intake - not the other way around.

I think when we all started we got lured into the glam of shiny containers and incresed strength gimics.

I for one have had no xplod cellmas and other crap.

Its not until you get some experience behind you that you realise even if these products have things in them that are good they are often very low quantities at a high price. You can generally buy in bulk.

1kg of creatine is about 30 bucks so why would you pay 130 or whatever it is for "cellmass".

I perosnally found when i stopped tkaing creatine my lifts went up. I didnt notice anything amazing. But each to their own.

CytoGenix is one of the biggest newer brands in the states right now, dont know how much they spend on advertising, it would be heaps. Raven has a valid point, what it is?, does it work?, whats in it? I am sure he knows about using whole foods and only supplementing when its needed. This is why i do supplement reviews on another forum, i get the supplements free from the manufacturer, and use them in a hard training enviroment road testing the supplement. I then rate the product out of 5 stars covering all different criteria, looking at the ingredients and a cost per serve.
Check out my threads at The Iron Dungeon, Supplement review by AZZA
Hope this helps, havent done this product yet still waiting on the Importer.
AZZA

Last edited: