• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

napalm

poopoohead

I brought a big tub of the shit.
The Hot as chic behind the counter said most trainers and lifters only have two sccops instead of the directed 3. (they must have been pussys) cos I had 3 and all it seemed to do is make my skin feel like it was burning, other then that not much more then a strong coffee?

Yeah I have had this before and I always used the three scoops. It is a pretty decent product with a good amount of creatine, has BCAA's and EAA's along with some carbs and some of that other stuff.

If you want a strong hit try NoXplode or something similar, if you haven't already.

LOL. she told me it was better then Noexplode (never tried it).
wot if I just have 4 or 5 sccops instead of three.
Ive tried superpump 250, that was kinda ok but I soon got used to it and then it did nothin.

What are you looking for it to do? Give a caffeine high? I think Napalm is a better product than No-Xplode, but I was more commenting on the effect you were looking for.

No Xplode is probably very similar to Superpump. I found Napalm to be a more subtle energy but one that lasted longer as well.

Do you drink much Coffee Poopoo? I hate coffee and never drink, when I have one of these PWO shakes, they work VERY well for me as I am not as desensitised to caffeine.

Nah, just do long hours then try to work out afterwards.(cant w/o before work) I do drink coffee am just trying to find a substitute for it, cos I find it hard to sleep most nights