• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone else like it hot and frothy?

eje

I have been drinking my choc flavoured whey powder hot (with milk) and my stirring method is a battery powered milk frother....does a great job.
Just wondering if anyone else drinks their whey supp's hot or has a secret weapon in avoiding lumps....i hate lumps.

I have been drinking my choc flavoured whey powder hot (with milk) and my stirring method is a battery powered milk frother....does a great job.
Just wondering if anyone else drinks their whey supp's hot or has a secret weapon in avoiding lumps....i hate lumps.

Magic Bullet is the way to go. Last time I said that on another forum people there thought of something else. The magic bullet BLENDER does the job in record time and leaves all smooooth!

Fadi.

Magic Bullet is the way to go. Last time I said that on another forum people there thought of something else. The magic bullet BLENDER does the job in record time and leaves all smooooth!

Fadi.

OOOOOOO the magic bullet:p:p:p

if you put really hot milk or boiling water in it will it ruin the protein?

if you put really hot milk or boiling water in it will it ruin the protein?

I had been wondering a little about this but hadn't yet explored it. I heat it only to a temp where I can drink it immediately without burning my mouth, is that too hot? It definitely is not boiling. I add the powder after the heating is complete -in case that is relevant.

Whey protein can denature in sustained high temperatures above 72 degrees celsius - For more information look up the article "Advances in modifying and understanding whey protein functionality" by E. Allen Foegeding on Science Direct or you can just wiki it.