• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what's the weirdest thing??

G

glarefoil

So, while out for a run, what is the weirdest thing you have seen/come across while you've been out running/jogging/walking?

mine would have to be the guy walking down the street brushing his teeth, this happened not just once but several mornings

That is weird!

This happened a few months back in Melbourne, I was walking (fast) around the block & there were clothes strewn all over this block of flats & the fence surrounding on a main street at 6am.
I cracked up laughing, it made me smile all day!:rolleyes:

Next morning, no clothes, you would never know it had happened.

walking the dog, came round a corner and there was a small wooden giraffe (about knee height statue), placed so that it appeared to be drinking from a pothole which was full after recent rain