• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone used halodrol by gaspari

Mr Wilson

i was talkin to the bloke who i get my supps from and he told me abot these halodrol liquidex tablest that are for testboosting. anyone used these yet?

The Aussie version is a weaker version. It has the 3 main ingredients substituted for poorer substitutes. DHEA, 4 Alpha & Ecdysterone are substitute for Tongkat Ali (garbage) ATP which is good but relatively cheap and Zinc which is ok but also really cheap.
So unless you vcan score the US version which you can't in Aust because it has these 3 banned ingredients i thinks it's not that great, although the Arachidonic Acid may have some benefit but you'd be better off buying this as a stand alone which is X-Factor.

Aussie

Blend:571mgArachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), Peak ATP adenosine-5-triphosphate disodium salt, LJ100 tongkat ali extract (standardized for 22% eurypeptides, 40% glycosaponins), sodium alpha lipoic acid, -(-)3, 4-divanillytetrahydrofuran, zinc monomethionine.

American

60 GelsSupplement FactsServing Size1GelcapServings Per Container0Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueArachadonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 5-ALPHA™ (5a-Etioallocholan-3,6,17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran.480mg
Arachadonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 5-ALPHA™ (5a-Etioallocholan-3,6,17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran
Arachadonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend), 5-ALPHA™ (5a-Etioallocholan-3,6,17-Trione), DHEA, 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone, -(-)3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran.480mg†

The Aussie version is a weaker version. It has the 3 main ingredients substituted for poorer substitutes. DHEA, 4 Alpha & Ecdysterone are substitute for Tongkat Ali (garbage) ATP which is good but relatively cheap and Zinc which is ok but also really cheap.
So unless you vcan score the US version which you can't in Aust because it has these 3 banned ingredients i thinks it's not that great, although the Arachidonic Acid may have some benefit but you'd be better off buying this as a stand alone which is X-Factor.

hahahahaha... that's hillarious.

I don't know if companies make good money or ruin their product's reputation, when they water down the supps to meet a country's requirement.