• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Liquified whole eggs

BoyFromAus

I can find Egg whites in the liquid form here (in Perth) , but i can't find whole eggs in liquid form.

Does anyone of anywhere which sells them?..

I could buy whole eggs and just break them etc. but can't be bothered.

I can find Egg whites in the liquid form here (in Perth) , but i can't find whole eggs in liquid form.

Does anyone of anywhere which sells them?..

I could buy whole eggs and just break them etc. but can't be bothered.

Rasika, not even for free will I touch them. Would you eat a can of tuna if you've found it open? Likewise, an egg shell is there for a reason and it's a profound reason to say the least. I'm sure you've got the picture.

Fadi.

get the missus/partner to do it (cracking the egg) if u dont want the yoke.. They are better in the kitchen...

/ceffo runs and hides behind couch
/waits for the females to retort. :p

Practice, lucku!

I once made breakfast for 1,500 people. I had to break 3,000 eggs. 100 trays, 10 or 20 boxes.

I think Shrek eats that many eggs in a month! Practice! Eat enough eggs and you'll get good at breaking them!

The secret really is to make a short sharp jab with them on the edge of the bowl, not too gentle, not smashing them. Jab, makes the crack, split it apart using that crack, splash. Glug glug glug feel the protein!

Mate, cooking for 1 person or 30 is cheffing. Cooking for 150 or 1,500 people is like being in a factory... 120 litres of soup, add two cups of salt... blend 300 eggs in a 20 litre bucket, for that you get a blender that Arnold Squashenegger would use if he were a cook, it's about 1.5m long and weighs 10kg.

is it safe to eat liquid egg whites without cooking? bcoz they're pasturised, coz i really love their taste :)

cheers for the answer shrek, coz i was so confuse about it, i think these liquid egg whites are the best

sorry for restarting the old thread but shrek i was just wondering were abouts you got the liquid eggwhites from