• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stacks - To Buy or Not To Buy?

Here's a tip.

Why don't you create you own stacks?
  • Muscle Gain
  • Fat Loss
  • Strength gains
  • Endurance stack etc etc
If it was designed by you "The Expert" it must be good, right?

People browsing your shop esp newbies will not resist the "Ultimate Muscle Building Stack" or the mildly overwieght chick "The Get Shredded Womens Combo" etc etc.

I'm sure you can put something together. ;)

Last edited:
I second Shrek's suggestion as a good business decision, without offering comment on the relative actual worth of various or indeed any supplements ;)

good advice shrek.

i purchase stacks if the products are all what i want and are at cheaper than if i buy them individually. But they can be a very effective marketing tool if you put them together correctly.

E.g Creatine, NO3 and AAKG could be advertized as the ultimate strength stack "providing insane pumps, unbelievable mind-muscle connection "etc.etc.

and maybe something new.. like the "aussie rules stack".

Great idea and thanks for the feedback guys.

Will consider these idea's. The various goals are a good concept, but I also like this Aussie Rules stack too.

Appreciate the feedback - if you have any more idea's please feel free to share!