• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3200 calorie Food Plan

Fadi

CARBS= 300g /37%, PRO= 220g / 27%, FAT= 125g /35%

1) PRE/DURING WORKOUT DRINK: 40g Oatmass, 5g WPI, 400ml water ; OR

25g WMS, 6g WPI, 400ml water; OR

1 ½ slices wonder white bread + 7 Vit&mins (toast size), 5g WPI, 400ml water; OR

125g boiled potato (NOT SWEET), 5g WPI.

Cal 160, C 24g P 9 F3

2) POST WORKOUT DRINK: (immediately after workout): 65g Oatmass, 10g WPI, 500ml water; OR

50g WMS, 15g WPI, 500ml water; OR

225g boiled potato, 15g WPI.

Cal 290, C 45, P 18, F4

Shower

3) BREAKFAST: 4 x60g eggs,
400g sweet potato, baked in skin
Cal 732, C 85, P 38, F26

4) MORNING SNACK: 25g WPC/WPI with water,
OR 175g Cottage Cheese.
cashews, raw, 20 medium (30g)
Cal 270, C 10, P 26, F 15

5) LUNCH: 100g raw basmati rice (boiled),
200g chicken thigh fillet/no skin (raw weight) cooked,
50g Patak's Sauces: Butter Chicken, Spicy
Cal 704, C 83, P 44, F 21

6) AFTERNOON SNACK: 2x60g boiled eggs sandwich,
2 slices wonder white bread (toast size),
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,
Salt and pepper to taste (as with everything)
Cal 505, C 35, P 21, F 30

7) DINNER: T-Bone steak medium size, lean, grilled (250 raw), 170g grilled,
100g (combined weight) of corn, peas, and carrots on the side
Cal 390, C 17, P 52, F 14

8)Before bed: 2x21g Swiss cheese slices
1x tablet of Dr. Sandra Cabot’s magnesium Complete
Cal 150, C 0, P 11, F 12

There’s NO limit on having Lebanese cucumbers, so please do indulge yourself; your body will be swamped with alkalinity from them and they will help your system to get rid of accumulated toxins and acidity from the blood.
I would really like you to get into some REALLY DEEP VISUALISATION of how you want to look and feel in the coming months. Visualise as you go to bed about the next day’s activities and “see” yourself improving all the time. Let your gym friends know about your new outlook on life so they can give you all the positive support you need. I’ll leave it at that for now. All power to you.

PS: On rest days please sustitute the high GI food pre and post workout for something like this: : "Diet" #1: A 2200 CALORIE FOOD PLAN

Fadi.

Last edited:
Something like this is definately up my alley.
I want to start now but I got a holiday to get out of the way first.

fadi,
I'm 98kg at aprrox 17-20% BF. I will blow up on this diet.

Also, that last meals seems a bit light, how come?

We can always modify it to suite you Adrian. As for the last meal; well it's not about a meal here but the total calorie count. Again, nothing is set in stone brother. I'm totally against rigidity and extremism in "diets". So feel at ease that what ever we'll come up with will suite you to a T. I expect nothing less than a huge smile and contentment when eating food. Period.

Fadi.

Cool.
I won't bother you with specifics now because as I've said before I'm going on a holiday, but just before I leave on the 3rd Sept I will give you as much information (training history, weight, age etc etc) and see what we can come up with.
In short my problem is, is order to really gain muscle I have to consume copious amounts of food, I have in the past consumed 4000+ cals, but the net effect was a bloated 114kg Michelin Man. I dieted down to 95kg but did loose muscle. I did my cut in 2 stages. I went from 114kg down to 103. then maintained for 1 month because the diet was driving crazy after 12 weeks. then i dieted down to 95kg. I am currently 98kg. I would like to stay at 98 or even 95 but at a lot less bodyfat.

Ok was that short enough?

Not a problem in the world Sir. I've got all the tools you need right here in my God given computer. So when you're ready, we'll roll...

Sorry Adrian, have you mentioned your height to me before?

You certainly love your colourful icons don't you you crazy sod!

Fadi.

Sorry, I am 183cm
37 years old and lifted my first dumbell in Oct 1991 and had my first Weight gainer shake in Dec 1991 (Horelys Awesome Gainer)

I'd love for you to be 100kg solid at 183cm, AWESOME SIGHT!

It's very achievable as long as you have the three Ds. Discipline, Dedication, and Determination. Once you've acquired these three nuclear warheads, nothing and no one except Adrian can stand in your way to muscleDom.

Fadi.

Hey Fadi,
Just came across this eating plan.. Looks great..

Question for you - Most of my training sessions are at 7am.. Usually I wake up at 6.15am, down a pre-workout drink (like Jack3d or Superpump) - and then train..
No protein, no carbs, no fat.. Stupidity! and I wonder why I run out of juice pretty quick!

Would the pre-workout option of "40g Oatmass, 5g WPI, 400ml water " be sufficient for the morning meal pre-workout? considering that would be my first 'meal' of the day.

Also - you mention 5g of WPI.. I guess this works in relation to C/P/F ratio - but any harm in simply downing a normal scoop of WPI (25g) ?

i tried eating the 4 eggs and 400g of sweet potato one morning for breakfast. not easy my friend, not easy....

I'd love for you to be 100kg solid at 183cm, AWESOME SIGHT!

It's very achievable as long as you have the three Ds. Discipline, Dedication, and Determination. Once you've acquired these three nuclear warheads, nothing and no one except Adrian can stand in your way to muscleDom.

Fadi.

Hey Fadi.. what about 100kg solid at 181cm? thats my goal, I definatley have the 3D's under control!! Not sure if im on the right track with 2500 cals.. perhaps i should be aiming higher?

Last edited:
How the hell do i find my daily caloric intake? It would have to change every day wouldnt it>?

Hey Fadi,
Just came across this eating plan.. Looks great..

Question for you - Most of my training sessions are at 7am.. Usually I wake up at 6.15am, down a pre-workout drink (like Jack3d or Superpump) - and then train..
No protein, no carbs, no fat.. Stupidity! and I wonder why I run out of juice pretty quick!

Would the pre-workout option of "40g Oatmass, 5g WPI, 400ml water " be sufficient for the morning meal pre-workout? considering that would be my first 'meal' of the day.

Also - you mention 5g of WPI.. I guess this works in relation to C/P/F ratio - but any harm in simply downing a normal scoop of WPI (25g) ?

Hi Raphsta,

Why do I do what I do? Let's go...

I’d want to minimize muscle damage and spare muscle glycogen. That’s why the ratio I prefer is 4:1 of carb to protein at and around the training times. Too much protein will result in a stabilization of blood glucose levels and therefore a lower insulin levels. Please remember that I’m after an insulin spike that I can maintain throughout my workout so as to keep cortisol at bay.

Does that clear it up for you a bit Raphsta?

Fadi.

Hey Fadi.. what about 100kg solid at 181cm? thats my goal, I definatley have the 3D's under control!! Not sure if im on the right track with 2500 cals.. perhaps i should be aiming higher?

Hi Daniel,

I really can not see any harm in giving a higher calorie a go now especially with your metabolism ticking over. Give it a go and possibly alternate between it and the 2800 calorie food plan. How does that sound to you? That's an average increase of 500 calories per day.

Fadi.

Too much protein will result in a stabilization of blood glucose levels and therefore a lower insulin levels.

Thanks for clearing that up.

My eating in general has been OK lately, but I think the main thing which is going against me is simply not eating prior to my morning workouts. I'll make sure I choose one of your pre-workout options from now on, and might wake up a bit earlier to let it settle prior to hitting the gym.

Thanks again for sharing all your knowledge.

What's the usual for David to have then?

Fadi.

i usually have a shake with milk, oats, peanut butter, protein and a banana.

4 eggs and 400g of sweet potato was just too much for me. i ate the sweet potato but could only manage 2 eggs after that!

i usually have a shake with milk, oats, peanut butter, protein and a banana.

4 eggs and 400g of sweet potato was just too much for me. i ate the sweet potato but could only manage 2 eggs after that!

That sounds great David. I know, sometimes sweet potato can feel like cement in your stomach if you're not used to it in the early hours of the morning.

Fadi.

Hi Daniel,

I really can not see any harm in giving a higher calorie a go now especially with your metabolism ticking over. Give it a go and possibly alternate between it and the 2800 calorie food plan. How does that sound to you? That's an average increase of 500 calories per day.

Fadi.

Fadi,

I still have a fair bit of body fat to loose, should I be increasing the cals just yet?

MD

Fadi,

I still have a fair bit of body fat to loose, should I be increasing the cals just yet?

MD

MD,
I based my comment on this:

Based on the above I thought your fat loss was well under control and it's building time. On that basis I suggested an increase Mika; othrwise stick with what you're doing please. Thank you.

Fadi.

MD,
I based my comment on this:

Based on the above I thought your fat loss was well under control and it's building time. On that basis I suggested an increase Mika; othrwise stick with what you're doing please. Thank you.

Fadi.

Hello Fadi

I Will do, sorry about the confusion, I am at 92kgs, with noticably less BF, still a way to go so i am sticking to your 2200/2800 plan, with a slight knee injury i have had to back off the burpees and any cardio for now, I am still loosing fat, just S L O W L Y.. but surely, so I am sticking to it. getting into week 3 of your lose fat/maintain muscle plan... time flys when your having fun!

MD