• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

4000 Calorie Testosterone Boost Diet

Fadi

Breakfast: 3 eggs (3x60g), 4 slices white bread, 10g butter, 1 large 200g tomato, 1 large 200g Lebanese cucumber, 1 medium 140g apple, 1 cup warm green tea with 1 tsp honey and juice of half a lemon.

P=32g, C=91 F=29 Cal = 753

Morning snack: 2 almonds, 30g dried apricot, 50g pitted dates, WPC 30g.

P=26.5g C=58.5 F=4 Cal = 375

Lunch: 100g raw pasta (cooked), onion, 15ml macadamia oil for frying the onion,1 tablespoon 25g tomato paste, 2x 60g lean lamb chop grilled , salad, 15g pitted prunes.

P=47g C=81 F=30g Cal = 782

Afternoon snack: 1 large 200g sweet potato, 100g dark chicken thigh meat no skin, no bones, baked, salad, 10ml olive oil, 1 boiled egg.

P=33 C=41 F=24 Cal = 512

Pre workout drink (continued through training): WPI 6g, Oatmass 33g (this is actual weight of powder).

P=5.4g C=20g F=3 Cal = 120

Post workout drink: WPI 15g, Oatmass 80g.

P=13.5g C=50g F=7 Cal = 320

Dinner: 95g tin of tuna in olive oil (not drained), large salad with chopped parsley included, 100g raw basmati rice (boiled), 15g dark chocolate, 15g pitted prunes.

P=32 C=89 F=29 Cal = 745

Before bed meal: 400ml organic unhomogenised whole milk, MPI 30g, 15g pitted prunes, 1 tablet magnesium complete by Dr. Sandra Cabot.

P=37 C=29 F=15 Cal = 395

TOTAL CALORIES: 4002

P=226g @ 22.5% C=460 @ 46% F=141 @ 31.5%

Fadi.

Protein, zinc, and cholesterol are the three main nutrients here that optimise your testosterone and muscle-building potential. While you don't want too much saturated fat in your diet, you require some to produce testosterone. If I had my choice, I would have all you guys eat 10 whole eggs a day. But I’m sure it will be an uphill battle trying to convince everyone of the benefit of such an act. The cholesterol in eggs is pure and unadulterated especially when raw. Cholesterol also serves as a building block in testosterone.

At a particular stage in my life during weightlifting, I was consuming no less than 30 eggs a day, 11 just for breakfast. I’m not advocating such a drastic move here unless you are prepared to do what I was doing at the time of this heavy food and high fat/calorie consumption.

Do not take my word for this. Try going on nothing but fruit or a very low fat/saturated/cholesterol diet and record your strength as well as your mood. Then after two weeks or so, begin to include eggs and dark chicken meat, oysters, red meat etc and watch for a change in attitude, strength, and viguor.

Fadi.

Protein, zinc, and cholesterol are the three main nutrients here that optimise your testosterone and muscle-building potential. While you don't want too much saturated fat in your diet, you require some to produce testosterone. If I had my choice, I would have all you guys eat 10 whole eggs a day. But I’m sure it will be an uphill battle trying to convince everyone of the benefit of such an act. The cholesterol in eggs is pure and unadulterated especially when raw. Cholesterol also serves as a building block in testosterone.

At a particular stage in my life during weightlifting, I was consuming no less than 30 eggs a day, 11 just for breakfast. I’m not advocating such a drastic move here unless you are prepared to do what I was doing at the time of this heavy food and high fat/calorie consumption.

Do not take my word for this. Try going on nothing but fruit or a very low fat/saturated/cholesterol diet and record your strength as well as your mood. Then after two weeks or so, begin to include eggs and dark chicken meat, oysters, red meat etc and watch for a change in attitude, strength, and viguor.

Fadi.

that reminds me, and i posted this on another forum...
I heard that Iron guru Vince Gironda one time said that 36 fertile whole eggs a day would have an anabolic effect comparable to the steroid Dianabol.

I've never had 36 eggs a day let alone fertile ones.

It's a different world altogether when you venture into the mighty egg territory. Especially when RAW.

Fadi.

lol no idea man.. i haven't seen any in the supermarkets.
but i don't know if they even have a benefit over normal whole eggs.... but apparently Vince Gironda used to very much praise them

Gentlemen, let's not complicate what is simple. When I was having my eggs, the organic egg was not even heard of in supermarkets as is the case today. Now we have organic eggs which have no antibiotics. Great, dig right in! I'll leave the fertile eggs to Mr. Rooster and Mrs. Chicken to bring up a family of chicks. I'm not waiting!

I mix raw eggs with apricot nectar and my all time favourite Golden Circle Pine Coconut fruit drink. I have 4 eggs mixed with 500ml of Golden Circle Pine Coconut fruit drink. It tastes like sweetened coconut cream or cake. The whole family just loves the taste here...thanks to dad!

Anyone here cringes at the thought of having a raw egg? I would too if it's no blended in the way I'm suggesting here. I'm no Rocky Balboa thank you very much. I'm extremely fussy in fact.

The kids just love the taste and kids will not lie; they will tell you straight to your face if something tasted horrible. In my case, I have to hide it from them otherwise they'll end up in a line waiting for a: "just one sip daddy". See what we bodybuilders have to contend with!

Fadi.

i love to eat half boiled eggs...
mixed with a little bit of dark soy sauce and grounded white pepper

its yummy!! :D

i've been to rural areas in malaysia before and the eggs over there are tiny... (organic + free range + fertile i suppose?)
however the egg yolk is huge and golden in colour...
the taste was fantastic!
its very different from the commercial eggs we get in supermarkets...
the eggs are almost 1/2 the size compared to the 61gs eggs we have.

Emu eggs are probably far superior to chicken eggs. The inside looks the same (yellow yolk and white) but wayy bigger and i believe they may have omore nutrients. But I have no idea where to buy them from.

haha , could do... or an ostridge.....

emu.jpg

Scary son of a B****

Fadi, i notice you have mentioned dark chicken meat in a few different threads, why is it you eat this as opposed to say chicken breast?

Interested too as to why you say dark chicken meat ? Does that mean thigh and leg because thats where most of the darker meat is ?.

I once watched a show where the contestants had to drink a raw emu egg and there was that much in one egg they were all gagging lol:)

Fadi, i notice you have mentioned dark chicken meat in a few different threads, why is it you eat this as opposed to say chicken breast?

Yes, dark meat is where all the goodies are; fat, vitamins, minerals, and of course protein. We've taken the skin off so there's no excess saturated fat here.

Fadi