• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The king of all supplements

Fadi

Your SELF! That immaterial entity that moves you and makes you known for who you really are. It’s that thing that you keep on battling with day in and day out to gain control and peace of mind. If you are in your late teens, I’d bet your interest in this post has already diminished to near zero and you’re probably thinking the writer is a fool. However if you are a mature athlete who have come to realise that success is far from being found in some pill, tablet, or powder; then I’d presume you’d still be reading and for that I congratulate you.

Please check in the Bodybuilding Training Discusions under the topic:" Do not allow the EXTERNALS to determine the INTERNALS for further information.

Before I get accused of heresy and am put on a stake to be burnt alive, let me quickly say that ALL SUPPLEMENTS have their time and place. The point I’m making here is that none will work for you if your SELF is not in the right frame of consciousness.

To over simplify it, I’d say if you can not already see yourself being a champion in what you’re doing and/or achieving the goals you’ve set out for your athletic journey; then taking a supplement would be wasted as there would be nothing to supplement except shadows. We’re after real substance and not mere shadows.

An F1 McLaren gets meticulously engineered from the ground up, and only then a super high octane fuel is designed with the outmost precision for it, to “supplement” that ultimate package that is the beast of machines.

Fadi.

Only a mature man with wisdom could have put it the way you did Sir.

Thank you Adrian.

Fadi.