• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

revised cutting diet

BoyFromAus

hey guys.. so this is my revised cutting diet... i'm aiming for standard
35% protein 45% carbs 20% fat..

5:30 am meal 1: 1 metric cup oats , 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup water
<workout>
8:30 am meal 2: 200g Tuna, green apple, 2 flaxseed tablets

12:00 pm meal 3: 180g chicken and salad S/W with brown bread and Avocado..2 flaxseed tablets

3:00 pm meal 4: Same as meal 3.

6:00 pm meal 5: 250 ml Egg whites, 50g cooked brown rice and veggies

8:00 pm meal 6: 30g almonds and 100g cottage cheese

9:00 pm... sleep

Calories in total comes to around 2000

How does that look..?

Trial and error will tell. Weigh your self once per week at the same time for example Monday morning on empty stomach. You should aim to loos around 500-100gms per week. if you loose more I would suggest upping the cals or stopping cardio if you are doing any. If you are losing less, you could drop cals by 100 or add an extra session of cardio. I prefer to limit cardio when cutting to conserve muscle. I just tweak the diet based on how much weight I loose per week.

alright. cheers.. yea i never do cardio but i plan to start with 1 - 2 sessions this week just to speed things up a little. But from your experience, are macros such as 35% P 45% C and 20% F effective ?

Everyone is different. It may work for you, but for me it doesn't. I have to cut virtually all carbs when i cut. the only carbs i get are from some vegies.