• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Importing supplements.

beertank23

I'm sure there was a thread about this, I'll be damned if i can find it.

Just wondering about problems importing supplements from the US in regard to customs and such...

What did you have in mind?
Lot's of stuff get's seized including protein powders.

RPM/Drive I think are ok but the Liver pills may be considered foodstuff and may be seized.
With the shipping costs and risk of seizure wouldn't it be safer to buy these locally.
How mush is shipping on those 3 items?

not worth importing protein. All of mine in the past have been opened and been violated. Took 4 weeks just to get it from website to door just to save me 20 bux or so.

A lot of people have had nightmares with customs and protein powders. You can import some products, but you do have to be careful on which products you buy. You will run the risk of having the products seized if they don't conform to Aussie standards.

the more you buy the cheaper it is per item, as in the shipping cost prolly wont change if you order 4 bottles instead of 2, thus decreasing the cost per unit, with that said dont get greedy because you are only allowed to import so many months worth at a time(based on the suggested use of product).
Also be very wary of what you do import as most ingrediants these days are banned in aus.

all that aside, have you tried RPM??
i had i sample pack once, and was off my tits for a long time, i have had many stimulant products before, but nothing quite like this, i was gonna go to gym but felt like i would prolly do something stupid cause i was way too stimulated, maybe i took too many, but i think i remember there only being two pills in there.

For whatever it's worth: if you were given a choice importing via DHL or UPS, always use UPS. It will save you paying Australian customs a fee. That has been my experience whilst purchasing items from iHerb in the US.

Fadi.

i have recently ordred thermolife TBOL from bb.com.
not sure if that will be seized though.
however i did save heaps on this product comparing to buying locally. cheers bro