• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bulk nutrition website

BoyFromAus

hey guys

does bulknutrition always take a long time to process orders?..
I made an order on Thursday night (US time) and there's still been no progress on it. I've been charged on my credit card and the order is there but there's no update info since the order.. i.e it hasn't been packaged or sent etc.

Last time I ordered from them it was packaged and sent withn 2-3 days.

Send them an e-mail.

What did you order?

cheers.. yup, i've just sent them an email. I hope they're operating 7 days a week.
I ordered some test boosters. Just to try them out really

And this is the reason why I choose local options, for the peace of mind even if it is 30-40 bux more.

nutraplanet and BB.com have always been perfect with their deliveries.. i shoulda ordered from BB.com but tried to save a few by ordering from BN... so far no good.

I have ordered with BN with success 2-3 times before. Dunno why you are having problems. Did you use Fed-Ex or USPS?

I used Fedex.. except it seems like BN haven't even done anything with my order..

My credit card still has their bill with "Purchase Authorisation" on the description as oppose to "bulk nutrition" or something.
The order status on BN is still "order received" meaning they received my order.
And yea, they've given no Fedex tracking number most likely because they haven't sent it yet.

hey bfa,
ive had the same prob on that site you need to check your account because the cancel orders without telling you if they think there will be trouble with customs.i had the same prob when i orderd there trib which is legal here but still wouldent send it.
but other wise a great cheap site if you order the right stuff,genraly takes 24 to 48 to process

hey bfa,
ive had the same prob on that site you need to check your account because the cancel orders without telling you if they think there will be trouble with customs.i had the same prob when i orderd there trib which is legal here but still wouldent send it.
but other wise a great cheap site if you order the right stuff,genraly takes 24 to 48 to process

hey man

nah, the order is still on there in my BulkNutrition account and on my credit card and i'm still charged for it... haven't been reimbursed or anything

yea cool.. i've been refunded now.

I got an email saying that what I ordered risks being seized in Australia so they cancelled the order. That's quite considerate of them.

they are horrible to deal with. They do NOT respond to emails i had to ring the US number and abuse them for them to refund me. DO NOT DEAL WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THey were good 5-6 years ago they are rubbish now though.

lol.. i couldn't even contact them on their phone number.. seemed like it was restricted to US only. But gladly they refunded me 1 day after cancellation.

I ordered my supplements from bulk nutrition on 18th August. How long does it usually take to arrive? The courier is Deutsch Post Intern.