• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

im new to the suppliments just after some info guys

A

andrewgr6

hey guys im andrew im from tamworth n.s.w..
ive got a big footy game coming up in 3weeks ive never used suppliments or any thing like that so im after some info...
i have a fast matabalisom and have trouble puting wait on.
in saying that im not a stick ether but i want to put some wait on and buil some more muscle as im usualy a wing but the coach wants me in front row becouse i have the heart and aggression..basicly i need to get bigger fast i know its not really possible ive been gouing to the gym for the past 2 years...but is there any thing out there that can help me...
ive red up on createin and testosterone boosters..do they really work?..
what else can i use..i dont wnat brand names i want like the ingrediants to look out for cheers guys

hey guys well atleast it's possible if not ill still do my best and work harder then ever.
im going to a few places tomorrow to buy some products just to possibly speed me along..dont no what yet...im limiting my self to $150 on supps..that should be enough yeh?..we dont have any straight out supp places...so im going to go for a look around..coles,woolworths,pharmacy's..do gym's usualy stock stuff...i hear musashi is crap to avoid it...

Last edited:
i cant handle to much milk as im lactose intolorent...ill take 1-2 littres a day but that would be max thast why im heading for supps but im also going to give that milk idea ago as it seems to work from what ive been reading

EAT EAT EAT!! Steak, Chicken, Eggs, Oats etc.

Far out, I couldn't drink that much Milk myself! Not to mention the cost of it. I have about a litre a day and that is engouh.

so milk is not the way for you...

Just use oats, sugar, natural PB and chocolate whey protein with a bit of milk (just for texture and liquidity)... you can blend them together and put it in the fridge.. you've now basically got a peanut chocolate flavored Anabolic cocktail..

that's the first thing

second is, eat whole eggs and brown bread... boiled or omlette form, doesn't matter.
6 to 8 a day!

Squats and Milk requires a LOT of conditioning and mental power... not for beginners. I tried it a few times (im a beginner too). I could never make it passed rep 13 and plus i almost collapsed one time.

hey guys well atleast it's possible if not ill still do my best and work harder then ever.
im going to a few places tomorrow to buy some products just to possibly speed me along..dont no what yet...im limiting my self to $150 on supps..that should be enough yeh?..we dont have any straight out supp places...so im going to go for a look around..coles,woolworths,pharmacy's..do gym's usualy stock stuff...i hear musashi is crap to avoid it...
No No, please stay away from Coles / Woolies and pharmacy's, you'll pay through the nose.
How old are you? Test boosters are crap at the best of times let alone for a young male. Creatine may help but generally eats lots and train hard.

Weight gainer style protein will do you good if your looking for a supplement. Something with carbs aswell as protein. Your could also try a creatine with a waxy maize starch (carbs).

Basically you need to up your calorie intake if you want to get bigger, but with clean food not rubbish.

ive got a big footy game coming up in 3weeks ive never used suppliments or any thing like that so im after some info...
3 weeks is too short to do much good for yourself. You need 3 months for significant change. But you can start now anyway.

i have a fast matabalisom and have trouble puting wait on.
That's called "being a young bloke." Most of your energy you consume goes to your balls, most of the rest goes to making you grow upwards, doesn't leave much to help you grow outwards.

So you just have to eat like a horse. If you are ever hungry at any time of the day, then you are not eating enough.

Supplements are no help if you're not eating enough. First get the food intake up and see how you go, ask again in three months :D

mate the best thing for you to use is a creatine and weight gainer protein. 3 weeks I think you will get some noticeable differences from creatine especially if you've never used it before. It'll be mostly water weight but I've hit a couple kgs in that timeframe from creatine. You'll also be able to put on a bit with a weight gainer or just increasing your clean carbs.

just my thoughts..

Right, you didn't say you were lactose intolerant. In that case BoyfromAus has a few good ideas. Eggs are great for gaining, don't throw away the yolk though as you'd lose most of the calories if you did so.

Mass gainers aren't worth the money, don't waste your moolah on those as they're fairly high in sugar. just eat heaps of natural foods, eggs, nuts, etc.