• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need advise on changing diet. Thanx

poopoohead

Heya guys and gals.

While Im not really do much with my trainning, I thought I wouldnt mind getting bigger.
In the past couple months Ive dropped down to 95-98kg which is good cos it has gone from my waist.

But I want to pack on more size but cos I work all day I dont get alot of time to eat and I dont have the appiette Im not getting enough carbs and quality protein.

Deit at the Moment

Morning Protein shake with 1 cup oats, centruim, and fish oil tab's.
10am smoko (only one smoko in the day) 1 x 185g tuna in vege oil, and some Ched crakers. maybe peice of fruit
1pm Protein shake with 1 cup oats
6-7pm dinner casserole with beef or mince and some veges.

Do you guys have suggestion that are cheap but very effective thanks

Gee, not much food there.
For starters eat 6-7 meals per day.
Rice is cheap and can be eaten cold, so can chicken, just load up FFS.

Ched crackers...LMAO.

I agree, you need to be eating more frequently. Given your size, your maintenance would be fairly high.

Are you trying to build more lean mass or just mass in general?

Do you eat as soon as your rise in the morning? Do you eat a pre workout meal? You would want to throw another meal in between 1pm - 7pm I reckon. Also at 1pm, you should try and get whole foods in and not just a shake.

Morning Protein shake with 1 cup oats, centruim, and fish oil tab's.
I have absolutly no appetite in the morning its hard to even swollow protein shake, but by putting the oats in it I can at least get somthing solid down me
10am smoko (only one smoko in the day) 1 x 185g tuna in vege oil, and some Ched crakers. maybe peice of fruit
I only have 30mins to eat per day so I have tuna
1pm Protein shake with 1 cup oats
This is something I have to do while im working so I cant stop, I prepare this shake in my 10am smoko time and simply knock it back at 1pm
6-7pm dinner casserole with beef or mince and some veges.
I do have a protein shake just befor and after my workouts which usually happens after work.

I need like shrek says to do the rice thing, maybe I can put tuna with it.
whats a good way to cook rice so it will keep.
Also does anyone else who works as a tradie manage a 6-7 meal aday diet and how?

Thanks guys and nice to meet you Josh.

errr.... you are kidding me, right? you don't know what rhymes with truck, duck and luck and begins with F?

I brought a rice cooker today. awesome aye, Im thinking of thowing a rice cooker warming. just a small get together.

anyone?

Hello????