• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Musashi P40

G

gymjunkie

Hey,

anyone used this stuff before? Its fairly cheap $120 4kg on vitaminking, i wouldnt mind trying it, but whats everyones opinions? Its got a slightly higher calorie intake which im after, and its got enough protein in it. I've gone through bag after bag of flavourless protein and cannot handle it anymore. I've tried adding choc powder etc but its just not the same as a prepackaged one. I know that obviously nutritional value is the most important thing in a protein but can anyone recommend some good tasting good value proteins? Wouldnt mind a higher calorie intake that just a regular serving of WPI, so throw in the suggestions!

hehe I kind of changed this topic midway from being about p40 to any protein. Cheers!

Rubbish protien.
If you want flavoured stuff gor Dymatize or Optimim Nutrition.

Rubbish protien.
If you want flavoured stuff gor Dymatize or Optimim Nutrition.

really? Can you elaborate why its rubbish?? Any idea the cheapest places for those two you mentioned?

Musashi P40...
my review

Taste: 6/10 (it's ok but there's other stuff which is waaaay better)
Digestability: 4/10 (too much WPC in there.. makes me burp and fart and have stomach acid)
Effectiveness: can't tell

I found it effective 6 or 5 years ago as a beginner but now protein technology has advanced so much. Personally I prefer cheap brands such as Ultimate Nutrition.

Yes protein technology.

I don't if thats what they call it but I am referring to all the various "Techniques" in production that makes protein absorb faster by the body, dissolve better with water, etc and types of protein sources eg casein, whey and then whey isolates etc etc

Its Protein Technology man, gee I am starting to sound like Brucie from GTA4

Yes but, technology comes at a price which to me does not seem worth it. as I have said many times before i cannot justify the price of these protein powders being Ultra, Micro or Ion exchange, filtered blah blah blah when plain old WPC suffices at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited: