• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Last meal problem

BoyFromAus

the last meal of the day is where i get screwed..

i'm currently cutting. I usually eat 30g almonds 1 and a half hours before sleeping. I get hungry in the middle of the night...

How can I improve this..

cheers,

maybe you are cutting on calories that are too low. Always start higher and reduce calories s required.
have 8 egg whites with those 30gms almonds and I bet you wont be hungry.

Haven't been any to find any frozen egg whites in Sydney stores. anyone know of a Coles/Woolies that does stock them?

I've had the same issue as Katie, I have looked around for frozen egg whites and have been unsuccessful in Sydney...

Thanks Katie :)

Yeah, seeing as though it's mainly a personal training website, most clients prefer to keep everything private...so not much public discussion.

Now considering that I'm in South Sydney (shire) and not particularly motivated to travel to Parra regularly...I think I'll adhere to normal eggs for the time being. But if I do find egg whites, I will be sure to let everyone know.