• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best food for mass

M

michael09

Hey all,

Very new to this site.

Wondering what are the best foods in order to gain weight and build muscle along the way.

cheers

Hmmm,
Too many to name, but here's a few
Steak,
Potatoes
Steak
Rice
Steak
Oats
Steak
Eggs
Steak
Pasta
Steak
Chicken
Tuna
Steak

And did I mention steak

Sounds like Shrek likes steak.

You would like my neighbourhood, we have an Asian butcher who sells topside at $8/kg.

One of my classmates claims to eat 4.5kg of meat a day, I do feel just the tiniest bit sceptical, but still I should ask where he buys it, maybe he knows somewhere cheap. But then he reads Flex magazine religiously and claims Arnold had 23" biceps relaxed so perhaps his judgment is not entirely sound...

4.5kg per day..Holy toledo.
I try for at least 1 serving of red meat per day usually around the 350-500gm mark. Most of my other protein comes from eggs, chicken, tuna and the odd whey shake.

Mmmm, steak.
I had the best T-bone ever last night.
900 grams of meat!!!
It was 5cm thick.

the Anabolic salad is quite good....

It's garlic, onion, cauliflower, broccoli, steak, chicken, quinoa, pork, avocado and mashed potato sprinkled with Creatine Mono dressing.

steak (i like rump - easy to cut away fat and no bones and shit like t bone)
tuna (cant beat it for convenience)
eggs (cheap as, easy to eat)
milk (easy/cheap)

I get at least one serve of Red Meat and one serve of Chicken per day. mmm mmmm

If you are just starting, simply eat and eat AND EAT. You will gain.

Hey all,

Very new to this site.

Wondering what are the best foods in order to gain weight and build muscle along the way.

cheers

Since you've listed muscle after weight I would have to say pizza (with plenty of steak meat as topping)!

Fadi.

Since you've listed muscle after weight I would have to say pizza (with plenty of steak meat as topping)!

Fadi.

Ohhh pizza!!:D

First day i have cravings on my diet.

Toast with peanutbutter and banana is a good massbuilder.

A high protein i carb diet there are plenty of suggestions for recipes for carbs and protein on the site!