• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Recommend Protein Powder please

Chussen

Can you recommend a protein powder that not too sweet in taste, will build muscle & increase fat loss. Yeah I know the secret weapon!
Seriously, everyone seems to have an opinion on this & I have tried a few different pp's, currently using Max's Hydroxy Phase.
Mostly been pushed to Dymatise, but haven't tried it yet.
Any advice by experience?!
Thanks!:rolleyes:

I would also say try the Dymatize Elite whey. iv used it before, and its pretty good. Nutritional value is solid. it mixes well, and isnt too sweet imo. and its a reasonable cost. if you get tired of one flavour quickly, try buying a neopolitan 4.5kg box for variaty.

btw, i would strongly reccomend that you dont try to buy a 'fat burning' protein powder. A waste of $$$ and if you wanted to go down that path then there are plenty of thermos out there for you to try.

OK - dumb question coming - what is a "thermo"?

I live remote & travel a lot, so I don't have regular gym folk to quiz, sorry for being a dumbass.

thermo = thermogenic
google it

i bought my dymatize elite from vitaminme.com.au
cheapest place i've found that sells it

Horleys Ripped Factors Not as sweet as Max's and similar price.

I used to use VP2 all the time, but it worked out so bloody expensive. Recently I have also been using Dymatize Elite - great taste and very cost effective.

I agree, the benefits between wpi and wpi/wpc blends relative to the added cost...Id much rather go for the budget.

i bought my dymatize elite from vitaminme.com.au
cheapest place i've found that sells it

I buy mine from aminoz.com.au its actually a bit cheaper than vitaminme

vitaminme is still cheaper than both of them for me

$135.95 including free freight

aminoz is 134.70 + 9.90 freight

and vitaminking is 129.95 + 26.90 freight

Oh, I live in Sydney so VitaminKing costs $5.50 for freight. Nevertheless thanks for putting those calculations down :)

im using berry blast (strawberry flavour)

always used to get choc, cause who doesnt like chocolate?