• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Joshy Welcome to Ausbb

Ausbb

Administrator
Joshy,Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

Ok well i may aswell add to this :)

Some background on me, basically I just finished my HSC last year, and when i turned 18 i signed up for the gym (late december), I've lost about 40 KG all up (i was 146 kg in october 2007).

Currently my stats are:

weight - 108.9kg
height - 190 cm

I'm working really hard at the gym, currently doing 6 days a week, and majority of the days i for 2 sessions a day. Sundays are my rest day. Basically im still rather big, but not as fat as i use to be. I'm looking into toning up into muscle, and decided to join this forum as i was cruising through google and this came up. I was just curious if anyone would be able to give me some tips on what i should do to trim down, and tone up from here. I'm pretty worried about the whole weight loss = loose skin thing. But ive heard that since im young (18) i should be ok since my skin is still very elastic like, using my arms as an idicater i'd say i should be ok... but i'd rather get another persons view on it... to be safe.

Anyways thats about me pretty much, if there's anything else you would like to find out i could reply to a pm, or a post on this thread :)

-Joshy

Name: Josh
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? Only recently...
Favorite foods? Sushi
Favorite exercises? pretty much anything at the gym, rowing machines are fun :)
Goal(s) you would like to reach? weight about 85-90 kg by christmas with good muscle tone (have to lose about 20 kg)
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? Lost 40 kg in 5 months.
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Anything really, i like hardcore stuff...
Favorite movie? Pay it forward
Favorite TV Show? Dont really watch too much tv, but i'd say chasers war on everything.
Family/pets? eldest of 3 children, 3 dogs and a cat.
Hobbies:Gym.
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: uhm, not too sure, i suppose that im losing weight? haha.

Joshy,
good on mate! ;) :) ;D, That's a huge amunt to lose!

Keep going, others on the forum should be able to post some advice, better than me.

Regards
MightyTriby