• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Anyone like playing Street Fighter 4?

they are upto 4 now ? far out i remember playing the various editions of sf2 in the arcade , street fighter 2 , street fight 2 champion , turb, ultimate , extreme

Yes they are up to 4 now.

Its still played on a 2D plane but with 3D graphics. Part 3 had a simple but hard to master parry system, that turned alot of old school players off. SF4 went back a little bit and changed the parry system to a focus system.

There was a big tourny held in Sydney on the 18-19th of July.

Check out .. :: OzHadou - Australian Tournaments :: .. if you interest has been sparked :)

yeah its a cool game, got it on ps3. i like playing against others who come over and against the missus, but if i venture online i get my ass handed to me by a 12 year old korean kid.

Ah Tony,darn I got it on the xbox. Otherwise I'd try giving you some lessons :)

But if you want to get serious, which you probably don't have the time, than you would need at least a Hori stick.

ive all ways been a street fighter fan haven't player sf4 yet though ive got a mate that plays sf2 online an is one of the best is aus..

if you followed the sf series you might get a larf outa some of these

Street Fighter Collab

these cracked me up (some nsfw)

Ah Tony,darn I got it on the xbox. Otherwise I'd try giving you some lessons :)

But if you want to get serious, which you probably don't have the time, than you would need at least a Hori stick.

i considered it when i go the game but itsnt it like $80 or so for a conroller im going ot use on one game. just cant bring myself to do it.

I havent played 4 yet. I used to play sf2 and turbo. I dont have enough spare cash for the latest platform games anymore.