• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

in need of a diet and training program

wannabstrong

Im so stuck people. I really trying to eat healthy and stick to training. Well actually training is actually awesome (still got questions though). Anyways with my diet im seriously tryin to eat healthy, but its not fillin me up so i finish off the junk food which is bad. And for a 17 yr old, fruit nd veges and proper meat can be expensive. But i got enough money atm. I need a diet programe. Which consist of breaky, lunch nd dinner aswell as all the snacks in between. Im not after a super massive muscle gains diet either, but would like to gradually build my weight up(only 60KGS!!!).
Ok now to my training im doing both cardio and weights. Both are doing well but im not seeing any "thicknessing" of anywhere just more "Shape?"
Definately NOT going for the super huge muscle look, just a bigger muscle build like a professional rugby player. anybody got and training tips or muscl build prgrame to fit my diet? And im sorry for the burden i placed on people im just stuck. Cheers fellas

Ist point - You should go for the huge look because then you will acheive the not so huge look quicker.
2. Eat every 3hrs. have protein (eggs, chicken steak etc) with some carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes, whole meal bread) or protein with fats like nuts or natty peanut butter.
3, Drink heaps of milk. 2-3 litres + per day. Thats cheap
4. Stay away from junk where possible. the odd junk meal is ok. You're only 17.
5. Lift heavy, compound exercises 3 times per week. Sqyuats, Deads, Benches, Rows, Power Cleans, Military Presses

Good Luck bloke.

mate, work towards become a massive mass monster. your not going to get there accidently or overnight. over time, if you decide you dont like how your looking, then change your plan of attack...

Tell us what your day looks like, in terms of eating & when you train. how tall are you? What's your weight? D'ya know roughly what your body fat % is ?

MY training programme.
bike ride or walk 30mins
skipping which is 3 sessions of 3-5 mins.
benchpress 30kgs. 3 sets of 15.
Upright row 30kgs.2 sets of 10
Bent over row 30kgs. 2 sets of 10
wide leg squats 30kgs. 3 sets of 10
shoulder press (with dumbells) 5kgs each.
Lateral raise 5kgs each 1 set of 10
Hammer curls 5 kgs each. 2 sets of 20.

Weights are done every 2-3 days.
I do various push up styles before bed along with situps.
Should i do more weight, with lower reps?

If you can do 15 reps, add some weight, drop it back down to 6 reps. Then next session, 7 or 8 reps. Then the session after that, 9 or 10. And so on.

When you get to 15 reps again, add some more weight, drop it back down to 6 reps.

You should be aiming to do more in each session than you did in the last - more weight, more reps, either or both.

For the exercises, you don't need all those lateral raises and so on. As Shrek said, "Squats, Deadlifts, Benches, Rows, Power Cleans, Military Presses."

15-25 is the age when you can make the most rapid gains in size and strength. Enjoy it :)