• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Supplement Price Hikes

howzit

Hey guys,

After 3 months of a break (being too busy to join a gym after my memebership expired), I've rejoined my local gym and have been going for around 3 weeks. My strength has come back to me and have regained most if not more than what I had lost (around 5kg).

I wanted to buy some Superpump250 from Vitamin King, and saw the price rise from $75 when I first bought it, to $85 :( Sizeon also got a price hike going from $75 to $100. I decided to give Sizeon a miss and chose 1KG of creatine-mono for $25 as the smarter option.

Thank god my protein is still $295 for 20KG :D

EDIT: Can someone move this to the supplement section plz.

Last edited:
Eggs are still cheap at the local poultry farm..

Good choice with the Mono Howzit, cheap and effective.

they have a special on for superpump 250 and sizeon as apack for $139.95 plus $15 delivery on ebay ...or their website which is about $10 more at a1supplements.com.au

I'm not taking sizeon. I don't really see the point. Superpump250 was what helped me with my strength and gave me the extra kick, and normal creatine does that some thing as sizeon from my experience.

Hey guys,

After 3 months of a break (being too busy to join a gym after my memebership expired), I've rejoined my local gym and have been going for around 3 weeks. My strength has come back to me and have regained most if not more than what I had lost (around 5kg).

I wanted to buy some Superpump250 from Vitamin King, and saw the price rise from $75 when I first bought it, to $85 :( Sizeon also got a price hike going from $75 to $100. I decided to give Sizeon a miss and chose 1KG of creatine-mono for $25 as the smarter option.

Thank god my protein is still $295 for 20KG :D

EDIT: Can someone move this to the supplement section plz.

damn, what protein do you use man?... can u give me a link to where i can buy it please.

The 20kg WPC is actually only $280, when you claim the 5% discount offered on another forum.

Link please.

I bought mine from Myoplex when I first bough a 20kg bag after moving to AUS, but now I can't find it, was around $300 too.

Shrek, I got my creatine mono. How much do I take and at what times? Just want to get your recommendation.

I normally get a teaspoon stick it in my mouth and pour water in, then shake lol. Juice seems too difficult.

as on may this year all suppliers put there prices up considerably however there are still some bargins to be had out there you just need to know where to find it :)

Shrek, I got my creatine mono. How much do I take and at what times? Just want to get your recommendation.

I normally get a teaspoon stick it in my mouth and pour water in, then shake lol. Juice seems too difficult.
I would take 5gms after training or anytime on non-training days.

Some people like to creatine load to reach peak saturation earlier but what 1 day or 2 over an 8 weeks cycle of creatine.

What don't you try this if you can afford it

2gms Mono, 5gms BCAA's, 5gms L-Glutamine 3 x per day every day
Make sure one of them is after training.