• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

home made supplements

T

tinkerbell

hey guys:

there is one thread in here with a link that doesnt work, was hoping someone else could help me out

looking for:

1. creatine - so monohydrate plus extras
2. NO
3. PWO protein - was thinking of just getting bulk whey?

Im thinking there would be a lot of people out there trying to find the information to make their own supplements...this might be a good thread!

If you are able to help that would be awesome, post up ingredients and dosages.

we already have a post of the best places to buy the supps in bulk (no name brands) so now we just need the recipes!

cheers

Tink.

Last edited:
Mono 5-10gms per day
Whey - As required
NO, I assume Arginine around 3-5gms prior to workout.

5gms pre, 5gms during and 5gms after workout, but I prefer EAA's because they contain all the BCAA's as well as the essential Amino's.

Do you take the EAA's as you would the BCAA's? In with your protein post and water pre and during ( protein pre makes me feel full and I nauseous, during a work out).

I use EAA's instead of post workout shakes. I then wait 15-20 mins then eat. Remember Aminos are free form so are rapidly digested so they get into the muscles quicker than whey and you don't get bloated.

Nitrix Oxide:

• Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 8 g
• Citrulline Malate: 6 g
• Carnosine: 250 mg
• L-Tyrosine: 1 g
• Taurine: 1 g
• Maltodextrin: 7 grams
• Sodium Bicarbonate: .5 gram
• Cinnamon Extract: 500 mg
• Caffeine: 200 mg
• ¼ Packet Unsweetened Powdered Drink Mix (like Kool-Aid)
• Sucralose (Splenda) sweetener to taste

pre work out 2 phase primer

* 12oz water
* 5g BCAA
* 1g glycene
* 5g creatine monohydrate
* 20g maltodextrin
* 1 tblsp MCT oil
* 45min before w/o

just before w/o 300mg caffeine

test booster

• Tribulus Terrestris: 500 mg
• Tongkat Ali (Longjack): 750 mg

mass gainer

• WPC: 45 g
• Maltodextrin: 150 g
• Ground Flax Meal: 2 Tbsp

during work out

• BCAA Powder: 10 g
• Maltodextrin: 20 g
• Caffeine Anhydrous: 200 mg
• L-Carnosine: 500 mg
• L-Glutamine: 5 g
• Potassium Bicarbonate: 1 g
• ¼ Sugar-Free Powdered Drink Mix (like Kool-Aid)
• ¼ cup sugar substitute (like Splenda ®)
• 1 liter bottle filled ¾ with water

Last edited:
Why would you use WPI as a mass gainer and then add extra carbs? Use the cheaper WPC which nas carbs already and then add extra Malto.

Why would you use WPI as a mass gainer and then add extra carbs? Use the cheaper WPC which nas carbs already and then add extra Malto.

sorry yea should change that, i bought some WPC from protein direct, my fault ill rectify that now.

rest look good skrek?

where could i buy some of those supps [as per my new thread?]

Nitrix Oxide:

• Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 8 g
• Citrulline Malate: 6 g
• Carnosine: 250 mg

8g of arginine in one dose is massive, especially when you are adding citruline, which is a precursor to arginine, i would prolly start with 3g of each, also beta alanine is another product which should be considered, has been shown to increase carnosine levels better than carnosine itself, because carnosine doesnt work so well taken orally

8g of arginine in one dose is massive, especially when you are adding citruline, which is a precursor to arginine, i would prolly start with 3g of each, also beta alanine is another product which should be considered, has been shown to increase carnosine levels better than carnosine itself, because carnosine doesnt work so well taken orally

I agree. I would sub beta alanine for the carnosine your putting in there. and yeah, lower the dose of arginine, or split it up over the day for better absorbtion.