• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My diet.

L

lancerjosh90

Hey guys,

I'm 19 My diet at the moment is kind of all over the place, I'm looking for a more set diet as I'm newly starting out and need some sort of direction. I've read through the posts but I'm not sure what is best for me.

I'm like 184cm and 71kg. I'm quite skinny and want to put on some weight and just really have more of a plan. I really have a crazy metabolism where I eat anything and put on little, however over the last 3 months, I've gone from 61kg's to 71kg's so that is good.

Breakfast:
Toast sometimes, usually a big bowl of nutri grain and milk
Brunch:
Banana and unhealthy snack
Lunch:
Usually unhealthy such as pie or left overs from dinner
Lunchinner? lol:
Banana and unhealthy snack
Dinner:
Whatever my mum cooks, usually 2 chicken meals a week, a steak meal at least once a week.
Dessert:
Ice cream and other terrible things.

I also very often eat fast food, such as large double quarter pounder meals or triple cheese burger meals. I'm not fat, however I don't know what my body fat is at.

I know my diet is relatively horrific and I need to make a change. Opinions and feedback would be really appreciated.

At this point mate pretty much anything you do would be an improvement so start by cutting out the pies and go for anything but.Sangers,pasta whatever.
A bit more info would help others help you.What do you want to do?Bulk?
Tone up?