• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Good Quality and Cheap WPI

A

AJStrydom

Hey guys

I don't know if this is the right place to post it but does anyone know any good shops in Perth that sell cheap, good quality WPI? (preferably flavoured)
thanks

I will correct you.
That protein is a blend of WPI and WPC making it rather expensive for a blend once shipping is added. Also how do we know the ratio of WPC to WPI it might be 80%-20%. No thanks.

IngredientsProtein Blend(Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa(Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Creamer(Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®, Sucralose.ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Contains Milk And Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.

Im eyeing this out. BULK NUTRITION Pure Whey Protein Isolate Powder WPI 4KG - eBay Supplements, Accessories, Exercise, Fitness, Sport. (end time 20-Jul-09 11:47:41 AEST)

Its not flavoured but i read that you can just add a squirt of chocolate syrup from the supermarket for $3 a bottle. Although ive contacted them about the postage, since i can just pick it up in Adelaide. They say they dont offer pick up but might when their circumstances permit them to. Im not paying $14 more! pfft. I might contact them a bit later and pressure them a bit, you know, a bit of 'its either $122.95 or its $0, your call'.

Last edited:
I take this stuff PROTEINDIRECT - Products ($295 20KG bag)

Claims for be high enough protein % for the price (for me), should I maybe get something more high quality for post workout shakes? (I normally take a double scoops using my Sizeon scooper (43gx2) post workout). I've used optimum 100% gold standard before and didn't really notice a difference.

I take this stuff PROTEINDIRECT - Products ($295 20KG bag)

Claims for be high enough protein % for the price (for me), should I maybe get something more high quality for post workout shakes? (I normally take a double scoops using my Sizeon scooper (43gx2) post workout). I've used optimum 100% gold standard before and didn't really notice a difference.
Yeah, but don't forget that is WPC not WPI, WPC is around $80 protein while WPI is 90% and vistually lactose free.
I still use the WPC though. I cannot justify the huge price difference for some carbs.

Yeah, 20kg for $300 is a damned steal. Unflavoured too. I'm not too worried about carbs to be honest.

Can someone point me in the direction for a good Cassein protein? I am going to buy some to take only before bed and then I will use either ON Gold Standard for evertyhing else or I might even buy some WPC and WPI.

I can only find it being sold in 20kg packs and I was thinking of buying a 2.5kg pack to try out first.

Thanks guys,

Josh.