• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Resveratrol

T

tomek

Hi guys, new to the forums..

Came lurking in when I realised communication and availabilty between us and the yanks is poor..

I want to know if you can get this stuff over the counter at a chemist? Im not keen on paying for a "good will" branded expensive supplement like rev-z from biotest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Never seen it at a Chemist.
Biotest have a good one so does Primordial Performance.

Never seen it at a Chemist.
Biotest have a good one so does Primordial Performance.

Yes they do, but with a 200mg serving per cap, 3x daily ... they get quite hefty in price.. :eek: and are said to be under powered.

Will do some more research and report my findings.. thanks

Well if it was sold in a Chemist you can garauntee it would be more expensive. Maybe some US site sell it in bulk.

We sell sustain alpha which contains Resveratrol it is made by primordial and is one of the bets on the market with hundreds of reviews and blood results to back it up.
www.onlinenutrition.com.au

Last edited by a moderator: