• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Powder Confusion!!

brian_wong

Hi guys

Im 14 and I just started to use protein supplements. Atm I drink a Aussie Bodies Protein Revival after every workout. I know its not much but I cant decide which protein powder to consume on a regular basis.

I'm only a recreational athlete and my goal is to put on 10 kg of muscle by next June.

Ive read some of the threads here and I know that Aussie Bodies and Musashi arent good for pro bodybuilders. Would they be suitable for recreational bodybuilders like me??

I need suggestions for pre/post workout supplements as well as morning, afternoon and before bed ones.

Thanks

Brian

PS: preferably only 2 different types of protein powders, i dont want to spend heaps on like 5 different protein blends

Last edited:
You need nothing at 14 Brian.
Just eat good food and whatever Mum cooks for dinner. Drink plenty of milk and get good sleep.
Do not spend your money on Protein Revival from Aussie Bodies.

Welcome to the forum.

Shrek, I feel like Im not getting any gains just by eating the food mum cooks (you see, my family doesnt have a high protein diet) so I thought a little extra protein might help

Then get mum to buy some eggs and eat 2 with your meals. Just hard boil 6 or 8 and eat 2 with each meal. Or you can drink 500ml of milk after you meals.

too much strain on your kindeys at that age my friend keep it simple eggs milk and meat and lots of starchy carbohydrates