• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

alternatives to animal products

T

tinkerbell

Hey all,

New to the forum, wondering about supps...

i take animal pump and m-stak pre work out and real gains for protein...

and thoughts to replace the stak, or improvements?

looking to gain muscle

thinking of ON 100% Whey protein instead of real gains...

thoughts??

ON whey is awesome in terms of cost if you're buying online.

Animal Stak is a testosterone booster isn't it?... i'm not sure on an alternative to it. I haven't used test boosters yet.

As far as Animal Pump, I think it'd be cheaper to just buy Nitric Oxide in bulk and stack it with caffeine for a similar stimulation. Or you could just buy NO in bulk and Creatine in bulk... that's essentially what Animal Pump seems to be ay.

yea good point mate.

was thinking about NO Shotgun SizeON

but think i will def go with ON Whey 100%

Yu cannot buy nitric oxide. Arginine ir a pre-cursor to nitric oxide production, most commonly used are Arginine Ethyl Ester or Arginine Ketoglutarate*.

Some say you should not combine Arginine with caffein because Arginine is a vaso-dilator and caffeine is a vaso constrictor.

P.S - Buy bulk whey, it's cheaper than branded protein.

Yu cannot buy nitric oxide. Arginine ir a pre-cursor to nitric oxide production, most commonly used are Arginine Ethyl Ester or Arginine Ketoglutarate*.

Some say you should not combine Arginine with caffein because Arginine is a vaso-dilator and caffeine is a vaso constrictor.

P.S - Buy bulk whey, it's cheaper than branded protein.

yea, I was referring to Nitric Oxide precursors, not Nitric Oxide itself... products such as NO Xplode (which I think has Arginine in it).

i'm not sure on the ineffectiveness of stacking caffeine with NO precursors. But apparently Caffeine + Creatine is said to reduce Creatine absorption in the body.

yea, I was referring to Nitric Oxide precursors, not Nitric Oxide itself... products such as NO Xplode (which I think has Arginine in it).

i'm not sure on the ineffectiveness of stacking caffeine with NO precursors. But apparently Caffeine + Creatine is said to reduce Creatine absorption in the body.
caffeine and creatine may be ok but I was talking about caffeine and arginine.

oi Shrek, what protein do u use by the way?
I use chicken, steak, eggs, turkey and lean pork..oh yeah bacon too. :D

lol i thought the OP meant proteins not derived from animals. So whey would be no good because it comes from cows. I would have suggested soy but apparantly that has estrogen in it :O

Your normal Animal Paks are fine as a staple of vitamins etc, maybe a bit dear in price. There are 58 pak packs available for around 60US. As Kyle said a good assortment of nuts give good protein and efa's.
AZZA

yea might buy some bulk whey. then just add own flavouring into it later...unless you can buy flavoured bulk whey [sorry for the silly question, i have always only bought the name stuff]

what are peoples thoughts to Gaspri sizeON and and Superpump250?

thinking of giving it a whirl.

Never tried those gaspari products mate but if you decide to try them let us know how they pan out.

no worries shrek ...

i was reading your posts actually and thinking about it, i want to 'make' my own supps.

ill get bulk flavourless protein whey
creatine mono with some other ingredients
NO Xplode supp as well

and reciepes? i am busy smashing the google server trying to find some solid ones.