• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone know of any natural anti-estrogen?

kindred

Does anyone know of any natural anti-estrogen?

A herb i could get from the healthfood store or some recommeneded product there are too many to know what is good and what isnt. The prices vary alot also.

Resveratrol - is a natural Anti E.

Does it work? Don't know never tried it.

Google it. It can be purchased it Australia.

We sell reversatol in sustain alpha which also contains 7,8 benzoflavone these are the only 2 very effective natural anti e's.
There are many great reviews on these products and we also know have some blood test results on our forum see here:
Sustain Alpha - Online Nutrition Australian Bodybuilding Health and Fitness Forum (This page also contains all the science from pubmed journals about the 2 ingredients)

All our Primordial Performance range we imported direct so our prices are a mirror image of their prices converted from USD to AUS.

You can purchase the product here:
Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha - Online Nutrition Australia

I've just bought a bottle of 6-OXO but haven't started using it.
Their ads say it's brilliant, hormone substitute and other crap. But a recent study i read implied that it was not so effective in completely blocking estrogen production but it did increase the ratio of test to estrogen...

but kindred, if you've got a fair few dollars on you, you could always buy HyperdrolX2 from www.bodybuilding.com .

That's 6-bromodione and apparently a very effective estrogen blocker & test booster.
I've never tried it, but once i'm done with 6-oxo and have some cash, i'll probably give hyperdrolX2 a go.

Urtica Doicia, stinging nettle root extract. Amazing stuff