• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone heard of?

S

singlesculler

Hi, has anyone heard of, or even better, actually tried a product by bronx called "Transporter Bull"?
I cant find anything on it anywhere.

Product Information:
Directions For Use:
Use 10g (2 teaspoons) once daily, mixed with juice or water prior to exercise.
Ingredients Per 100g:

Energy: 1700kj
Sodium: : Less than 5mg
Creatine Monohydrate: 30g
L-Glutamine: 19g
Taurine: 600mg
Arginine Ethyl Ester HCL: 5g
Arginine: 5g
Glycine: 15g

(Cant post urls yet)

Ta. I was hoping someone had tried it before, but it doesnt really matter now. Just got an email from sthe place i was ordering it saying brox has discontinued it.

Like most supps. They produce it for a bit until someone does a study showing it has exactly zero effect, then they discontinue it. Supps cycle through every 2-3 years.

Apart from vitamins and minerals, the only things that last are protein powder and creatine.

It's just creatine with some stuff to be an upper. Like drinking Red Bull.

Dude theres no uppers in that, the reason they call it bull transporter i assume is cos they have taurine which is an amino acid that was named after the bull taurus (read the wikki for more). nothing to do with the caffeine drink you mentioned.

What the? The ingredients list that there is about 75g of substances in it, yet the serving size is only 10g? Is this the tardis of supplements?

Lol Josh, I think you missed the line that said "Ingredients Per 100g". But I liked the line, Tardis of supplements, ehehe.

Oops, thank god it is a Friday.

Those doses seem a lot better now.

Taurine is used as a functinal food in many energy drinks and energy products. Despite being present in many foods, it has NOT been proven to be energy giving.

A study of mice hereditarily unable to transport taurine suggests that it is needed for proper maintenance and functioning of skeletal muscles.

Reference: U warskulat, U flogel etc (2004) "Taurine transporter knockout depletes muscle taurine levels and results in severe skeletal muscle impairment but leaves cardiac function uncompromised:. Faseb Journal,

I read between the lines and noticed that 10 g daily dose will contains 60 mg of taurine, which is quite close to daily recommended dose of 58 mg!

Hope that this helps.

Last edited:
Taurine is used as a functinal food in many energy drinks and energy products. Despite being present in many foods, it has NOT been proven to be energy giving.

A study of mice hereditarily unable to transport taurine suggests that it is needed for proper maintenance and functioning of skeletal muscles.

Reference: U warskulat, U flogel etc (2004) "Taurine transporter knockout depletes muscle taurine levels and results in severe skeletal muscle impairment but leaves cardiac function uncompromised:. Faseb Journal,

I read between the lines and noticed that 10 g daily dose will contains 60 mg of taurine, which is quite close to daily recommended dose of 58 mg!

Hope that this helps.