• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do not buy Liquid Creatine

O

Online Nutrition

Creatine does begin to slowly turn into the useless substance creatinine whe water is added to it. Creatine is unstable in water. This is why Muscle Marketing was sued into bankrupsy with there terrible "Creatine Serum" which was creatine pre-made with a dropper.
New Zealand creatine marketer fined. In a case initiated by the New Zealand Commerce Commission, Muscle Marketing USA Limited has been fined $70,000 for breaching Australia's Fair Trading Act in relation to its ATP Advantage Creatine Serum. Creatine provides the energy muscles need to move. The body synthesizes it from food, but it is taken in supplement form with the hope of improving sports performance. The company had claimed that 5 ml of its serum yielded the equivalent of 2500 mg of creatine, but actual tests showed that the product contained only 11.5 mg. [Muscle Marketing USA fined $70,000 for false claims about sports performance product. Media release, July 14, 2004] In May, the company was placed in liquidation.
Consumer Health Digest, July 27, 2004

is creatine a useless supp then? I've read that when u add it to any liquid it actually becomes useless as it virtually dies off within seconds of touching water or liquid.

is creatine a useless supp then? I've read that when u add it to any liquid it actually becomes useless as it virtually dies off within seconds of touching water or liquid.

I would think not.A lot of nutrients break down in liquids but instantly - no.
You have to remember your gut contains acid so if what you read is true it would definitely,instantly, become useless the second it hits your gut.
Not to mention the saliva in your mouth and tract.

Grape juice gives a fast uptake for creatine, creatine is unstable when in liquid form, those little stupid bottles with the red liquid and dropper was muscle marketing, Imagine how long they are in the bottles before consumption!
AZZA

Didn't Bronx (Wild Bull) have a Creatine in liquid as well. Did they get fined?

Probably not.As long as they didn`t make any false claims it`s ok.
I don `t know how it works in Oz but in Seppo land for the FDA to approve any
supplement it only has to be proven to NOT be harmful and it passes.

mixing and then consuming is fine.
Musashi was fined aswell by NZ government and still to this day they sell premixed creatine in my gym from musashi.

I kinda like the bronx brand. They are cheap and dont over-market or use any hype. never heard of a liquid creatine by them.

A doc I found on creatine might be useful for understanding the time and factors affecting creating breakdown.