• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTs in melb?

modo

Banned
anyone know of a good trainer in melb that some one could travel too on a month to month basis to get advice and trianing??

i am not from melb, but would like to travel to melb to get bodybuilding training and advice. thanks for advice katie but is that a female trainer? i am male lol.

With a male trainer you'll be blokey and waste time, with a woman trainer it'll be straight to work. Get a woman trainer! They're better for blokes.

also, regarding that link I posted, Kerryn also competes in figure competitions and offers online training which might suit you. I have the greatest respect for her because she was overweight (85kg) at 40 years of age and managed to get into extraordinary shape for figure comps.

Just saw your post, modo. She does have male clients, what's wrong with having a female trainer?

nothing wrong with a female trainer, i just looked at her site though and seem to be female oriented. all her clients were female.

Most clients of all PTs are women.

Men are less willing to say, "well, I don't really know about that, could you help me?" and more often, "me got big balls, me smart, you all stupidheads, me smart." Which of course is why we much more often have serious accidents and die earlier.

nothing wrong with a female trainer, i just looked at her site though and seem to be female oriented. all her clients were female.

99% of my clients are female but that doesn`t mean i can`t teach men:confused:

modo, have you emailed Kerryn to ask if she will take on males?

Just curious as to how you are getting on.

Best of luck :)

Edit: I'm not trying to be pushy (in case it sounds like that), I know you're getting stressed out because you have goals you want to achieve but you don't know how to get there, so I just wanted to see if it was going well or if you've decided against getting a PT after all.

When i get stressed i like to have a cold cold beer ;)

This message was bought to you by Shed Beer. The beer I make in my shed!

I'm a male trainer in Frankston and I cant believe some of the crap posted in this thread. Who gives a toss about gender, either you can do the job or you cant.

I have clients fly in from interstate to train at my gym, I have another flying over in August from SA, he comes 2-3 times a year.

Modo, what are your goals?