• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Test booster.....?

Can anyone recomend a Test booster? one that works?
Cheers,
Mike.

It's always hard to tell if a testosterone booster is working.
Firstly it isn't going to boost testosterone to anything above normal.
Many things do help in raising testosterone.

My advise would be get some blood work done, on free testosterone, total testosterone, SHBG,cortisol,DHEA, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone.
Get it done before you start a testosterone booster and then on the final days get it done again and see how you responded if at all.

There is much hype about the primordial performance range and quite alot of university/scientific support on the ingredients in their products.
Yeah im trying to flog there stuff to you right now, but i also beleive in their range and when i cease HRT i will make use of it myself. You can buy it from where ever you like, even from primordial it doesn't bother me.

Do doctors do that sort of thing? Normally when I ask for a test they ask me why? If I dont have any symptoms of anything they tend not to test me.

yes me too kindred, i ask for hormone levels blood tests for test and all that, and they always say right away, why? do you use steroids? it like what the hell? no i just want to see how i am going? WTF is it to you? they get all narky and accusative.

Just say you have conculted a personal trainer/anti ageing therapist and they have reccommended these test's.

Thanks for the replys guys,
I've been to my local G.P. who said I didn't need a Testosterone test at my age (42). I did explain that I was working out and not getting the results I expected. But the doc said that was normal and I would build very little muscle at my age.
I walked away feeling like an old man,:mad: but not for long, lol.

I'm going to try another Doc next week.

Cheers
Mike

tribex gold seamed to work ok, tribex alpha male is suppost to be better, havent seen it for awhile might not be able to get it anymore? i just got some of the dymatize trib650 it has 650mg of tribulus per dose from most ive seen that is pritty high

I have read some good things about Trioxalon. Its an extract of tribulus terrrestis, and the strongest natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic hormones. Supposed to have mo side efffects either. :)

Havent tried it myself though.

Watch Commando.

movies_commando.jpg

Matrix: Come on Bennett, throw away the chicken shit gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see whats going on in there when you turn it, thats what you want to do, right?
Bennett: I can kill you John!
Matrix: Come on, let the girl go, just between you and me, don't deprive yourself of some pleasure, come on Bennett, lets party!

Watching stupid action movies boosts your testosterone. If you don't believe me, just go to the cinema and see what happens when all the teenaged boys come out of one. They're jumping around ready for a FIGHT.

I have just finished a bottle of Brute Force 2 Reloaded by Powerzone Nutrition. It was recommended to me by a shop I buy most of my stuff from. I feel it has done a pretty good job. I stripped about 3kg's of body fat in about 2 weeks without even doing a single bit of cardio! My friend also tried it with me and he got some pimples and stuff which he said he hasn't had for about 10 years since he was a teenager. So it must be doing something?

I just started another months worth of Rampage by Urban Muscle, this is meant to be more powerful than Brute Force 2 Reloaded by Powerzone Nutrition. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it does anything?