• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stack help?

S

singlesculler

Stack help.
Hi, looking for some advise on when to time a bunch of supps i just got. and dosages.

-Creatine mono
-Beta alanine
-Arginine
-Glutamine
-bcaa's with glutamine added.
-possibly eaa's (are these really usefull? never hear much about them)
-fish oil
-a multi
-caffeine
-CEE (i was told this was needed as a transport for arginine or some shit. figured what the hell and ordered some.)
-protein powder.

i buy in bulk cause im a student so im poor and try to save money where i can lol.

I was thinking

Morning- fish oil x4caps
-multi
-glutamine 2g
trainingbefore
-caffeine before 200mg-500mg
-bcaa's half before, and the rest during. 10g
after training.
-eaa's ?g , mono 5g and beta 2g.
-protien 30-50g with milk and oats for carbs.
night- arginine 1g
-CEE 2-3g?
-protein

im 77-78kg lean and im mainly trying to improve recovery/performance. doing 4 weights a week and 4-7 rowing session aswell. i eat clean, and have real food as my priority with 6-7 meals a day.

Any suggentions welcome. :D