• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is there anything worth trying from Japan...

that we don't have here?

I'm not asking bout roids, don't know if they are legal there or not, but I'm still not interested in taking them.

suggestions of non bodybuilding supps are also welcome.

Electric toilets if you like jets of water shooting up your arse. Martial arts lessons why not if your going to the birth place. interesting soft drinks. Manga... etc etc etc

that we don't have here?

I'm not asking bout roids, don't know if they are legal there or not, but I'm still not interested in taking them.

suggestions of non bodybuilding supps are also welcome.

Short answer, no.
Nothing is cheap and the quality is a bit doubtful.One of the biggest companies,SAVAS, is owned by Meiji - one of the biggest chocolate and sweet companies.This doesn`t necessarily make them bad but you have to wonder.
The other brand I use to use (the name slips me) came highly recommended and I loved their protein powder but I found a cheaper brand (Weider) at Costco.
I buy all my supps over the net in bulk from Oz and bring a years supply back with me.Except powder that is.It is too bulky to carry.
On top of this the range is incredibly small and anything you buy over the net is at retail prices plus postage.The only bulk whey powder I found was the same price per kilo as anything else around.
If the Japanese were Eskimos you could sell them ice.There is a new health product coming out every week and they cost a fortune.All kinds of tea,collagen products,super duper energy supps, the list goes on and on.

Oh, and roids are illegal here.