• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice on cycle

G

gstar73

Have been on Combust creatine and International Protein powder for probably 6 weeks now. Been training 4 times a week taking the shake 1 hour before and 1 hour after workouts and the creatine immediately before and after - all on the advice of the guy in store.
Have seen excellent results however my question is - it talks about an 8 week cycle on both packages, does this mean I need to do another 2 weeks then go on something else - if so, what ? Thanks in advance.

You can cycle the creatine if you wish so but there is no need to cycle the protein shake.
We sell international for next time you need to buy it.

You can also get 10% thorugh us if you entre in the coupon code TAKEOFF10 during checkout.

a cycle means you should have a break so that your body doesnt get used to taking the product, you dont have to change it, i dont think a break on creatine is a s important as some other products but a cycle of 8 on and 2 off sounds good.
im wondering if the labels say the same thing that the guy in the store recommended cause i think its bad advice.

you can definately take the creatine in your protein shake and i would have it 30-45 mins before your workout and then immediately after your workout.
there is a 30 mins window of oppurtunity after a workout in which you need to feed the muscles the required nutrients in order to maiximise the gains you get, if there are no or little carbs in your protein/creatine drink i would suggest having one with or mixing in a banana, you should also have a nutritious meal within an hour of completing your workout.
with this advice alone you should continue to see steady gains for a while to come.